hankheavens

Sep 3, 2017
The solution for " an error " is to fix "something".

My first thought however was that you don't have write access to the directory where the game is stored.

Thanks for the smug response. I bet your friends think you're a riot.....

No.....wait......

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the smug response. I bet your friends think you're a riot.....

No.....wait......
....... for what?

If you don't provide information, how do you expect a solution? Is reading / quoting a error message really too much to ask for?

Let me quote a coworker from support "We are just going to immagine your system, one monent please"

btw, my friends don't know that I post here, so I doubt they have any opinion about me in that matter.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
i think this ends on 1.0 aka 0.99------>1.0.
Is that official? If so I gotta imagine there's a sequel coming. Cuz unless Ptolemy rushes the hell of the ending, or gives us a HUGE final download there's just not enough space left to address all the occult elements that have been introduced and give them proper explanation and conclusion.

There's time enough to properly end the crime family story, but I don't think the crime story AND occult stories can be properly concluded in 0.5's worth of an update. lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Going by my experience, yes, yes it is. "-I got a blue screen and the computer died. -What did it say? -I didn't read that. -...I really wish I could stab people trough the phone."
i totally agree with that (well not stabbing them, i'd just slap them very hard) and same thing on any error msg, "what that msg said?" "no idea, i just hit ok/pressed x to get rid off that box".

Reactions: Kayzer

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017

There's only two notable choices between 9.1 and 9.5.

When you have the choice to leave James with the hostage or not...leave him. Doesn't change the outcome any, but I imagine James will better appreciate that you trusted him down the road. Maybe that impacts whether James betrays you or not in the final chapter?

When you have to choose to go see the cop or not...well, that should be obvious enough I would think.

Don't see her? Nothing happens in this update...but it probably ends her content path. (Note: that is pure guesswork on my part. Maybe it leads down an entirely different path? But given the limited space to finish the story, I doubt it. Most likely it ends up with the cop getting killed without your help and ends her content, I think))

See her? You earn some brownie points and even get friendly moment that hints she's possibly gonna graduate her way into the MC's stable eventually.

Poor Dima. Hehehe.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Going by my experience, yes, yes it is. "-I got a blue screen and the computer died. -What did it say? -I didn't read that. -
Yeah, I know. Sometimes I am glad already when there's actually a question in the ticket.
That's why I first tried to say it wrapped in subtle humor ... which was apparently smug and insulted someone, but hey. Nobody is perfect, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayzer

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Do you mean the last update only? Because I'm starting fromthe beginning.
yes s/he was talking about the most recent updates. If you are starting from the beginning there are important choices in the game. There is at least one choice that leads to a game over. There may be more.

Reactions: Nemo56

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
Any chance update to 0.95?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played this update thru and didn't see any choices (no mods used) but still advanced story a bit so i think after 0.99 there'll be final 1.0 version.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes