mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by PTOLEMY
Version of the game: Alexandra [v0.95]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.61GB
Compressed Size: 1.4GB -
Compressed Mac : 1.4GB

Update Patch v94->v95: 30MB -
Extract the update patch inside the game folder and overwrite if asked.
If you enjoy my work, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless there's no extra content and story continuation in 0.95, you kinda messed up the patch, the full 0.95 works just fine though.

Last edited:

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
i been known as the annoying horny guy around here But fk the sex scenes give me some more story damn i cant wait for whats gonna happen next

Reactions: ducktails

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Story has become really interesting now. So much that I wish those updates were a bit longer.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Between the girls at one point you can decide if they are going to be half-sisters. Though the protagonist has not made a mention of this discovery yet.
One thing to note is this is the first Ptolemy game that has all the incest off screen as you never see the girls do anything with each other yet. It's implied they do something that first time the MC sleeps over as Izzy's, but never again.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.95, so caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I have been enjoying this game. Thank you for the game thus far, and looking forward for the next release.

hankheavens

Sep 3, 2017
I get an error every time I try to save, and the game isn't autosaving. Anyone else have this issue and, if so, anyone have a solution?

Supremehill

Mar 22, 2021
Alex was the one who said bring Uncle Vanya in ; i dnt think she's such a sweet summer child(i hope she is) but man Cherubael back into play. Damn let me see IZZY and Claire again before the End

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I get an error every time I try to save, and the game isn't autosaving. Anyone else have this issue and, if so, anyone have a solution?
The solution for " an error " is to fix "something".

My first thought however was that you don't have write access to the directory where the game is stored.

Reactions: Nulldev
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes