-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i really hope we get more scenes with tanya and possible an ending with her somehow whether its a gd one or bad
om hoping if not an ending then a bad ending or something , i imagine us having sexual relations with almost every woman in alex father empire has to hit the fan eventually. surely it has to be even more so if the woman u messing around with is tanya over the rest of the women. so im hoping the dev does something there with it . im like samuel jackson and the rock in that movie , im aiming for the bushes . goin ballz deep lmao but yea thats me , hope yall caught the reference lol
I hear you guys points but the women u deal with is completely different than Tanya obviously for multiple reasons . Alex measure of restraint towards the mc escapades don't extend to her . Highly unlikely. The mc and Tanya even made it their business to keep it between them and the fact that Tanya knows what is goin on with the empire . So for me , can't speak for anyone else but I would want to see what becomes of dealing with her . Also gotta take into consideration that these choices gotta be more than extra sex scenes . It should stand out from other works especially since some people killed her off and some left her alive but didn't deal with her. U shouldn't I'm my opinion choices gotta matter at some point and not just be locked off content for some who didn't bother . Even they should get something unique to them too.
All I'm saying is that I don't believe Ptolemy will make an ending like that available. I really don't see any ending other than one where the MC stays with Alex and Izzy. The most likely future with Tanya is that she heard about Boris somehow, doesn't know (or doesn't care) that Vanya has taken over, and she makes a move against the family . . . getting herself killed. If the MC is really with her at that point, it's probably game over. She's already been introduced as a power-hungry woman. I don't see trusting her with anything meaningful ending well for either her or the MC.

But it's your playthrough; I guess you'll find out where it eventually leads.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Is there a way to have a relationship with Narysa, or not...yet ???
I tried several times and didn't get her even if she's attracted... nothing happens.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to have a relationship with Narysa, or not...yet ???
I tried several times and didn't get her even if she's attracted... nothing happens.
mc fucks pretty much every woman in game but not that models office owner (prev. owner).

Reactions: BenMeiffert

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
what would been interesting from your pov?
Was hoping for more secrets regarding boris's health, maybe some backstory of the mc or maybe the connection between mc and izzy, and who the fuck is this cherubael, and all the gibberish James's sister said.
Nothing was revealed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was hoping for more secrets regarding boris's health, maybe some backstory of the mc or maybe the connection between mc and izzy, and who the fuck is this cherubael, and all the gibberish James's sister said.
Nothing was revealed
that's why there are updates left and as it's been speculated alex will take over and mc will be her right hand. doubt mc and izzy are related (not even remotely as closely as alex and izzy are).

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes