Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, I don't know for sure; AFAIK he's not said anything definite. Do you actually see this game going for another 10+ releases? I can't see the plot being stretched for that long.
Well, they hardly have touched the plot line about the demons or whatever. So I would say "it only just begun".
Never judge a game by it's version numer, that's just that: a number.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well with the Vanya shit i can see it going alot farther
Well, they hardly have touched the plot line about the demons or whatever. So I would say "it only just begun".
Never judge a game by it's version numer, that's just that: a number.
I'm not basing my opinion on version number, but whatever. I'm not saying there will only be two more releases, but I have several ideas on how things could go that wouldn't require 10 more releases to wrap up everything. But you are correct that it could go for a while yet; there are many stories that drag on and on unnecessarily. I just don't personally see this needing a ton of releases still to be completed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by PTOLEMY
Version of the game:Alexandra [v0.94]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,57GB

Compressed Size: Workupload

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you can send a mac compression plz?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update except shortish, plot advanced a bit but somewhat pointless advancing. mc must have thick skull since gets hit with frying pan and no wound.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What are the consequences if we lie to Phil about Emma?
Because I don't know which choice is right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are the consequences if we lie to Phil about Emma?
Because I don't know which choice is right.
not using wt-mod? shouldn't be any bad but any ways save on that point and select lie and if there'll be conseqs then reload and use truth.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
not using wt-mod? shouldn't be any bad but any ways save on that point and select lie and if there'll be conseqs then reload and use truth.
I use wt mod, but it doesn't have highlighted option which to choose better. ;p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
more scenes with her? most likely
ending with her? most unlikely since mc will will end up with "sisters" either head of gang or leader's right hand.
Yeah, there's really no way the MC would completely ditch Alex nor Izzy at this point. The entire story revolves around the two of them (not that I mind in the slightest). From the perspective of character development and plot, it makes exactly 0% sense to have the MC abandon those girls to go live life with anyone else. He can have other women too (Alex has even specifically said it's OK as long as she doesn't have to know about it). But he will never leave either of them, both for emotional and mental-stability reasons. Honestly, w/o Alex and Izzy in his life, I think he would have either been executed or committed by now.

Last edited:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
more scenes with her? most likely
ending with her? most unlikely since mc will will end up with "sisters" either head of gang or leader's right hand.
om hoping if not an ending then a bad ending or something , i imagine us having sexual relations with almost every woman in alex father empire has to hit the fan eventually. surely it has to be even more so if the woman u messing around with is tanya over the rest of the women. so im hoping the dev does something there with it . im like samuel jackson and the rock in that movie , im aiming for the bushes . goin ballz deep lmao but yea thats me , hope yall caught the reference lol

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I hear you guys points but the women u deal with is completely different than Tanya obviously for multiple reasons . Alex measure of restraint towards the mc escapades don't extend to her . Highly unlikely. The mc and Tanya even made it their business to keep it between them and the fact that Tanya knows what is goin on with the empire . So for me , can't speak for anyone else but I would want to see what becomes of dealing with her . Also gotta take into consideration that these choices gotta be more than extra sex scenes . It should stand out from other works especially since some people killed her off and some left her alive but didn't deal with her. U shouldn't I'm my opinion choices gotta matter at some point and not just be locked off content for some who didn't bother . Even they should get something unique to them too.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes