ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Huh. The last thing I expected in this update was a description of one of Vanya's sexual fetishes.

View attachment 1228479
i always wondered why Vanya keeps asking if Alex is prego ..... i'm starting to think now after this update that he wants Alex for himself ... this is one cock sucker i would send to the fishes with pleasure :devilish:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am thinking that Vanya was forced to retire because he is a tad bit to violent bordering on psychotic. Then again he set my B.S. radar off along time ago, with him being way to happy to get involved in everything again. Now it seems to me this has become a power play to take over the family.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I am thinking that Vanya was forced to retire because he is a tad bit to violent bordering on psychotic. Then again he set my B.S. radar off along time ago, with him being way to happy to get involved in everything again. Now it seems to me this has become a power play to take over the family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe he (Vanya ) has the villa bugged and has cameras hidden around the place .... and what makes that motherfucker think he can make Alex dump you .... and why didn't Boris at least try to stand up against him ???? makes me wonder so many things .. fuck i love this game :love:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
About time to start doing update patches, don't you think? Updates are too small to keep downloading 4+ gb every update (or 1+ gb for compressed)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
About time to start doing update patches, don't you think? Updates are too small to keep downloading 4+ gb every update (or 1+ gb for compressed)
Actually, probably not, at this point at least. The game is literally only a few releases from completed, so any development work required by the dev (making sure update files don't somehow screw up a full version of the game when applied) would be more of a time waster. I'd rather have Ptolemy do full releases for the rest of Alexandra and then look into doing that from the beginning on the next game he does.

I totally agree with you on file sizes being downloaded over and over, but I've also read from some devs that implementing that can be tricky. I know next to nothing about Ren'Py (or even Python) generally, so I can't vouch for or argue against those claims, but if what some devs have described is true, doing that at this point would just extend development time that Ptolemy may not really have to spare. But if he finishes this game and then takes a little break between games, he could research how to implement that before beginning the next game's development.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes