Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry i don't use my privat mega account for this and my second one is alerady full :) i don't want to buy storage for my second account i could ad pixeldrain or annonfile
Pixeldrain is faster than workupload for me too.
dcma would take it down.
M8, almost every uploader use Mega, also the compressed version isn't the original one either.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Pixeldrain is faster than workupload for me too.

M8, almost every uploader use Mega, also the compressed version isn't the original one either.
Okay should be online in max 20min:) DMCA strike you get mostly only when a service is active used for this like inceton it does than compressed get also taken down but for that you can use something like dmcs gripe :)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That task we get reminds me of an old episode of The Munsters in which Herman decides to become a detective. A client came in and wanted somebody followed, and gave a description of himself. In the evening he would read a Detective Guide book, his wife questions what he's reading about, and he answers "How to put a surveillance on myself."

Or, in other words, how are we supposed to find a guy that we killed two updates ago? :D Anyway, this VN definitely became really dark the last few updates.
My guess is that Uncle Vanja - did Ptolemy read Cechov? - knows he's dead and the poor guy didn't tell any name.

Time will tell.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Question about the incest tag does it play a role in later on or is it just there with 1 or 2 scenes?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you last time i played was arround v0.50 i think

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
anyone know how far the game is from finished? wonder if i should play or wait it out if its almost finished :unsure:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
anyone know how far the game is from finished? wonder if i should play or wait it out if its almost finished :unsure:
That depends on whether Ptolemy finishes it off with 1.0 and a few more updates or does the same as with Haley's Story where just more and more digits get added at the 0.98 stage.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Well, that's a shame. Looks like Vanya is set to be a new antagonist. But the guy is charming as hell, so better him than Anton.

Also Dima has to be one of the funniest comic relief characters I have seen in these AVNs. I don't know what it is about him, maybe him being clearly competent yet also increasingly more and more pathetic?

Reactions: Supremehill

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know that but if (when) dev files dcma then even compressed and android ports get taken down. fastest i have seen has been 24 hrs since leak posted to mega.

Hiii what kind of incest does this game have ? I love you all
allegedly alex and izzy are sisters, dev won't confirm 1 way or other (except maybe on final version).

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes