Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

Hey

Getting close to finishing up the update. Just finished the last of the non animation renders.

At this point, it's mostly just the animations that are left.

All in all, it should be finished next weekend.

Best regards

Ptolemy​

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
not supposed to and at least it isn't sexscenes in pitch black like on 1 game.
That's a bad argument. Following your logic he might as well put a pitch-black screen instead then, no need to waste time and electricity on a render when you're not supposed to see anything.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
1.png

Hi

Well, my ssd died last night.

Left the PC to finish up rendering over night, and this morning it was turned off. Nothing to worry about there. Sometimes that happens. Windows update during the night may have caused it to reset, etc.... But now it wouldn't boot up. No matter what I did.

Turns out my ssd, my C drive just died. MOBO can't even see it in BIOS. I have everything backed up on my NOS. And my D drive, where I have all the VN stuff in my PC is ok anyway. But I can't finish the update on my laptop. Screen is too small for Photoshop, etc.... I just can't.

So, I've paused the patreon billing for the month and I'm taking my PC to the shop on Monday. If it's just the ssd, as I think it is, I should have it back on Tuesday. And release the update on Wendsday.

Bad news is, the update will take a few more days. Good news is, you won't be charged.

Sorry about this. I'll make another post on Tuesday, just to confirm that everything is ok.

Best regards

Ptolemy​

Apr 1, 2018
So on the pregnancy tag.... care to explain if it's the cucked NTR type of pregnancy, you make the girl pregnant, the girl will be pregnant in the background with nothing to hint or indicate it? the girl was already pregnant before you met? I'm mostly fine with pregnancy in games but some not so much.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So on the pregnancy tag.... care to explain if it's the cucked NTR type of pregnancy, you make the girl pregnant, the girl will be pregnant in the background with nothing to hint or indicate it? the girl was already pregnant before you met? I'm mostly fine with pregnancy in games but some not so much.
MC can put a baby into one (maybe more?) of the girls in the game, it's up to the player to decide whether or not this happens.

Reactions: Budman59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmmm so it's just regular MC makes girl pregnant type of pregnancy with none of that complicated stuff .-. alr thanks.
what complicated? if you mean sharing etc then no sharing tag so that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Complicated as in weird backstory like flash back to the past and than random stuff happens kinda stuff nvm it's complicated to explain I'm just not ganna invest 4.50gb without knowing what I'm getting back.
totally easy, mc fucks girls and at least on 1 or 2 instance cumming inside can lead to pregnancy (prolly in epilogue telling). what you get is nice story (although bit weird), plenty of girls to be banged (most more than once).

Reactions: Budman59
Dec 17, 2020
I enjoy playing PTOLEMY - games story wise. I don't enjoy the sex scene or animated sex scene, they mostly just look weird to me. Tell me Why?

1622729351806.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes