cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.90
Gallery Mod 0.90 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android with both above included, just simple build didn't play with gui or anything...
Please, updated for : Alexandra [v0.94]
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: Sbender99

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That task we get reminds me of an old episode of The Munsters in which Herman decides to become a detective. A client came in and wanted somebody followed, and gave a description of himself. In the evening he would read a Detective Guide book, his wife questions what he's reading about, and he answers "How to put a surveillance on myself."

Or, in other words, how are we supposed to find a guy that we killed two updates ago? :D Anyway, this VN definitely became really dark the last few updates.

-----

As for the question about the sex scenes, it shows that the animation is just "two people moving around" and doesn't show any emotion involved or much variation. In earlier updates of his various games, even ponytails would stay in place as if made of concrete.

Reactions: Supremehill

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As for the question about the sex scenes, it shows that the animation is just "two people moving around" and doesn't show any emotion involved or much variation. In earlier updates of his various games, even ponytails would stay in place as if made of concrete.
that's normal unless really puts effort on graphics/renders (few games have top notch graphics but also quite long update frequency).

Reactions: KiraJames

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
that's normal unless really puts effort on graphics/renders (few games have top notch graphics but also quite long update frequency).
Yeah, I mean it's better than just two pictures being alternated or three frames on a loop in rapid succession, but still the bare minimum of an animated sex scene that can be expected in 2021. Just my opinion, of course, and my attempt of an explanation why they would feel "lifeless and weird".

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
wasnt this game abandoned? forgot which game I was following despite the abandoned tag in hopes of an update one day, might have been this game but I dont remember lol.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by PTOLEMY
Version of the game:Alexandra [v0.94]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 4,57GB

Compressed Size: Workupload

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Sorry i don't use my privat mega account for this and my second one is alerady full :) i don't want to buy storage for my second account i could ad pixeldrain or annonfile

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes