dami123

Apr 3, 2020
I just download this game before it gets updated yesterday Can someone give me an update only file

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
it has male dom tag, so what kind of it? and how much of it's content in the game?
I did not play this latest update, but from what I remember there was not much content (one of the possible "side" LI likes to be submissive) you can choose if you want to please her with her desires to be dominated or not.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
I did not play this latest update, but from what I remember there was not much content (one of the possible "side" LI likes to be submissive) you can choose if you want to please her with her desires to be dominated or not.
ah so it is that "one of the girls likes to be submisive so i put the male dom tag" kind of game huh, thanks for the info i'll pass on this game then

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Seems like Poor James is on 24-7 one-man guard duty. The only thing that ever changes is where he guards. When does the poor SOB ever get to sleep? ;p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Until now ver 0.92, there is no picture of creampie, is it really pregnancy? LoL
mc has twice came inside alex (1st it was choice to give her day after pill or not) and at least once inside izzy (pill mentioned but no info if taken) and if you didn't sleep in biology class you know that pregnancy takes weeks before it shows (if shows).

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
mc has twice came inside alex (1st it was choice to give her day after pill or not) and at least once inside izzy (pill mentioned but no info if taken) and if you didn't sleep in biology class you know that pregnancy takes weeks before it shows (if shows).
Are you serious? Do you really think I am discussing biology?

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes