Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
.90 was the last update I played, anyone know/remember if there are any choices worth needing a mod for? I just downloaded .95 and would rather not load up an older mod and risk messing up my save.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think you can tell the background of a dev based on whether they provide patches along with full releases. The ones who do probably come from a day job where they were involved with a large scale software development effort. They've heard about software configuration management and probably have at least free versions of visual diff-merge and version management tools that they use. It's easy to generate a patch set when you have something like git installed or whatever you might have wasted good money on for Winders.

These are also people whom you can expect will have their update survive when one of their hard drives decides to commit seppuku. Notice I'm implying that there's more than one drive and probably more than one desktopor laptop involved there.

Is the author able to make update patches of the game? It be easier than downloading the whole thing again.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Any chance update to 0.95?
Actually there is no new menu options in 0.95 so the mod itself should work fine... (mine only edits the menu options file so won't hinder progress if no menu options added...) the gallery mod didn't update itself since no new scenes hmm what was in this update :)

Reactions: Madridfan

Supremehill

Mar 22, 2021
I do LOVE the fact they actually gave him a pen and a a piece of paper just too find out that Boris is borderline illiterate

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Last version I have it´s 0.94. I see that the current version it´s 0.95.
There are new content or it´s a bugfix??

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
.90 was the last update I played, anyone know/remember if there are any choices worth needing a mod for? I just downloaded .95 and would rather not load up an older mod and risk messing up my save.
Short answer: Go back a page or two. I answered this.

Shorter answer: Not really.

Dec 17, 2020
I've seriously never played another VN that is this straight forward in terms of game option (Yes or No), therefore need to use any mods in order to play this game at least seems quite odd to me.
What I know about this VN major route is,
  1. Either you robbed and killed for cash, Or you borrowed jewlery from Alex to buy drugs for your cathouse.
  2. Either you get help from little informer girl, Or you owe a great deal to the crook cop Emma.
  3. Either you Saved the old couger woman and accepted her proposition, Or you killed her / rejected her prop.
  4. Either you trust on your lackey leaving him in charge with the staker, Or you do not trust him.

Also, if you already killed old mafia man Anton, before Vanya story then how well did you hide his body.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I am confused, how come sometimes I get to kill the two guys in the start, and other times I can't?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man if 1.0 is the end, we're never gonna bang the gym keeper's daughter

I demand a sequel!
sequel wouldn't be much different than this, either alex or mc or both rule gang or her daddy recovers and things go as they go atm.

not sure but i think mc has banged her once.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Alexandra [v0.95]
DOWNLOAD:
with Gallery Mod
All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: prince_yos

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
sequel wouldn't be much different than this, either alex or mc or both rule gang or her daddy recovers and things go as they go atm.

not sure but i think mc has banged her once.

Well since the supernatural stuff has only barely been touched upon, and we have no clue as to why the Cult(I'm assuming it's a Cult) wants Isabel but not the MC, there's a TON for a Sequel to explore. Once the team has taken care of the trivial matter of the gang war, it's time for the Holy War...

Reactions: supermanz95
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes