ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Try playing Telltale games ... no matter what you choose, you always fuck up. There hardly ever is a "good" option.
I played the first two Borderlands and the first one where you play as Bigsby the Big Bad Wolf. But I got tired of them rather quickly. Mostly due to the horrible slew of quicktime events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I believe that it is the indication that Alex is pregnant now, if you didn’t get her morning-after pill.
(Mc, Alexandra, Izzy, Boris, Agatah and Alexandra’s baby.) = Six
:unsure:
there's been 2 times after cumming in after she requested pill and izzy is possibly too and that librarian mouse is likely candidate too.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I believe that it is the indication that Alex is pregnant now, if you didn’t get her morning-after pill.
(Mc, Alexandra, Izzy, Boris, Agatah and Alexandra’s baby.) = Six
:unsure:
That was exactly why I wrote that.

Reactions: TrissLover

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
I would hazard to guess that only Alexandra will matter in this game's ending (in regards to having children) since it seems like Izzy's storyline is far more focused on helping her mother and Boris ( if you choose the half sister choice I'm sure that will play out as well).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would hazard to guess that only Alexandra will matter in this game's ending (in regards to having children) since it seems like Izzy's storyline is far more focused on helping her mother and Boris ( if you choose the half sister choice I'm sure that will play out as well).
well alex and izzy are like sisters (pun intended) so both getting preggo isn't out of question.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I just picked a random reply concerning the Uzi topic. Nothing for or against you mate.

Just wanna point out that an Uzi with a scope can me more about looking bad ass
than actually being practical or whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also keep in mind that the sprites / meshes / gun assets cost money too
so a dev may or may not just obtain what is available for a reasonable price.

With "the 6 persons just walking away" I really hope that when some one gets pregnant
that Izzy and Alex are both pregnant at the same time because I sometimes
feel that Izzy always only comes second and her and Alex should be on par.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I thought this moment would never come. We finally get a romance/sex scene with Jasmine (MMA girl from gym). Been waiting a long time for this, while it was short, i enjoyed it. Sure, it would've been nice if Jasmine (and every other girl not named Alex, Izzy, or even Alice) had a little more screen-time to develop their characters/personality alongside MC's to have moments like this one have a little more significance (plus longer scenes). Instead of a seemingly freebie before the story comes to an apparent conclusion. One romance scene is better than none, so it's a win.
Also depending on the players' choice, we can have MC put a bun in Jasmine's oven (with lines like "I'm not on anything" & the "jaspreg = True" variable after MC cream-pie her). So it looks like MC will have more than just one puppy of his own running around, not just Alex's, who subtly confirmed she's pregnant with the "6 people" line

Reactions: Hound_013

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
will you be updating?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Alexandra [v0.95 >> v0.96] [PTOLEMY] - Unofficial Update Patch
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This update patch is unofficial which might break the game.

v0.95 >> v0.96
Uncompressed Update Size 151 MB
Compressed Update 43.0 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if the unofficial update patch is useful

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
no need to wait for update, there is only once choice, if you want to have sex with girl or not, so no choice at all , old saves works without mod fine
I would even go so far as to claim that you don't need a walkthrough for the entire game, but that common sense is perfectly sufficient to make the right choice in each case. With the vast majority of choices, in the end it's all about whether you want to have a relationship with an LI or not.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I would even go so far as to claim that you don't need a walkthrough for the entire game, but that common sense is perfectly sufficient to make the right choice in each case. With the vast majority of choices, in the end it's all about whether you want to have a relationship with an LI or not.
well you can miss the mechanic without it and you get 2 dif scenes with hacker girl , but yeah thats pretty much it i think

Reactions: thorin0815

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I just picked a random reply concerning the Uzi topic. Nothing for or against you mate.

Just wanna point out that an Uzi with a scope can me more about looking bad ass
than actually being practical or whatever.

Also keep in mind that the sprites / meshes / gun assets cost money too
so a dev may or may not just obtain what is available for a reasonable price.

With "the 6 persons just walking away" I really hope that when some one gets pregnant
that Izzy and Alex are both pregnant at the same time because I sometimes
feel that Izzy always only comes second and her and Alex should be on par.
Isn't that a mac-10?

Reactions: Haast

Devka

May 8, 2017
Actually he said in his patreon that she passed away, so give him space and time.
He didn't say that she passed on his patreon. He he said that she coded and was moved. Here is the post

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes