erkper

May 16, 2018
I just realized it has already been three and a half years, and this game is still not finished.
well he did sideprojects too.
Yes, milking right along...
I mean, Freeloading Family has been working on nothing but endings for what, over a year now? And still has two ending variations to go? Haley finally completed 3 years after startup and 1.5 years after running out of plot. Pretty sure he's involved in other projects too.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I mean, Freeloading Family has been working on nothing but endings for what, over a year now? And still has two ending variations to go? Haley finally completed 3 years after startup and 1.5 years after running out of plot. Pretty sure he's involved in other projects too.
As a developer I can say there is a point in development where you start thinking about commercial part of your work. Here comes sideprojects which grant longer donations, here comes roadmap for game's updates (usually they can be done faster). I don't want to say anything bad about Ptolemy, I like his games, just noticing this scheme happens with almost every developer here.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update, always appreciated!
Emma was certainly tempting, but too risky with the telescope across the street...

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Don't forget he also did Dreaming With Dana, Intimate Relations, Hayley, and this one. He's got a lot on his plate. He is definitely a popular dev who get's asked to help other devs on their projects as well.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
More setup. Now I am keen to know what Izzy has to do with that whole thing. After all there must be a reason why she was (almost?) kidnapped some time ago.

No sex scenes this time, the choice with the lady cop is just whether you kiss her or not, don't know if that would have any consequences.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
izzy is alex's gf although not sure if it's widely known so at least best friend and if others know that she's also alex's half-sister then it's on different level.

update itself was very straightforward with only 1 choice (how/if it will matter is unknown, most likely won't).

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Have no problem with. Love this game thou I belive it's progressing too fast!!!???? I want alot more!!!

May 29, 2020
I was asked to do a walkthrough mod for this game. I decided to just simply remove the choices that are better not selected... Mega 0.94 (This should work with 0.95 also)
Gallery Mod 0.94 Altered to be unlocked: MEGA for those who don't want altered gameplay but want unlocked gallery (the in-game mod has both)
Android v0.94 with both above included, used unofficial to build...
update to 0.97 pls

Reactions: Punto

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
is there a way to just download the ver 0.97 ?
If you mean a stand-alone only with the contents of 0.97, then the answer is no.

If the download of the regular version is too big for you, then you could download the compressed version with about 1.4GB instead.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes