cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
lots of cliffhangers cop , drug lady, neighbour, young helper etc
serious potential for a gang boss to build a harem
yet it moves so slowly it will most likely never reach a proper end

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
I'm not sure how far into the game I am. I don't think I'm far as I haven't really hit any real sexy scenes yet, but do you ever finally get to move past the lesbian relationship with Alex and Isabella?? I really want to like this game because the models are all really good and for the most part I like the characters, especially Alexandra. Reminds me a lot of Life with Mary minus the gang stuff. The one glaring problem I have is the Alex and Isabella being a thing as I'm just not a fan of them both teasing you constantly then instantly being reminded in some way that they're both a thing and the mc just rolls with it. At this point I wish the choice to get rid of Isabella toward the start didn't end in a game over...

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm not sure how far into the game I am. I don't think I'm far as I haven't really hit any real sexy scenes yet, but do you ever finally get to move past the lesbian relationship with Alex and Isabella?? I really want to like this game because the models are all really good and for the most part I like the characters, especially Alexandra. Reminds me a lot of Life with Mary minus the gang stuff. The one glaring problem I have is the Alex and Isabella being a thing as I'm just not a fan of them both teasing you constantly then instantly being reminded in some way that they're both a thing and the mc just rolls with it. At this point I wish the choice to get rid of Isabella toward the start didn't end in a game over...
There isn't really a way to separate Izzy and Alex, they are together and will remain that way. However, it doesn't take too long for the MC to worm his way into the relationship and from that point, while they're still together, most of the sexy stuff is between MC and Izzy or MC and Alex, not much showing just Izzy and Alex. Soldier on, it's worth it. (And Izzy is best girl, so I'm glad you didn't kill her.)

Reactions: Fundo and Glooskabe

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
How I looked at it was they're both seemingly interested in MC, but you gonna have to win them over so to speak, show them you can be trusted & arent there to just smash & run. Alex is always gonna be a tease (even when she isnt, you'll get it later on) it's just her thing. She can be a blue balling tease but I feel like it was a game between them, both feel for each other & both know the other knows how they feel, it's like a hold out contest to see who will cave & admit it 1st, with that view it can be much more enjoyable !

Reactions: Glooskabe

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
OK. This is just ridiculous. The main characters are like these clumsy robots from the 80s.
-Love
-Kiss
-What?
-Pain.
-You?
-OK.
Some kind of ridiculous, boring garbage.
Are you commenting in the correct game thread ? I'm pretty picky about a games dialogue making sense, I dont remember having any issues....

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
Everytime i play the game I'm getting black screen at that scene where MC and Alex have sex in hotel and after the nightmare she's giving him head. It just always goes black I've tried everything. Please tell me what to do

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Damn it man.... I can't decide to hit up the poker game or not. It seems like a retarded idea, but making Alex basically stress herself to death isn't good either.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Damn it man.... I can't decide to hit up the poker game or not. It seems like a retarded idea, but making Alex basically stress herself to death isn't good either.
If you like side girls, hit the poker game. If you are playing an Alex/Izzy sandwich only with no side girls, let Alex help you fund the drugs.

Reactions: pothb
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes