neman

Jan 5, 2020
Ok, despite my first issues to identify my self as MC due to him being madman , idiot and what seem to be psychopath in the making i managed to play game "separated from mc" as third individual (which sucked a lot because of the lack of immersion) and let mc do what ever he is designed to do and i just go for alex and isabella and by doing so i found out that their story is marvelously written , intelligent and inspiring writing of characters, their "puppy" love took me in completely and made me quite enjoy it and even feel happy reading what they will say next... I also have to say that i also felt a lot of guilt by corrupting alex and isa relationship, nevertheless very good writing!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ok, despite my first issues to identify my self as MC due to him being madman , idiot and what seem to be psychopath in the making i managed to play game "separated from mc" as third individual and let mc do what ever he is designed to do and i just go for alex and isabella and by doing so i found out that their story is marvelously written , intelligent and inspiring writing of characters, their "puppy" love took me in completely and made me quite enjoy it and even feel happy reading what they will say next... I also have to say that i also felt a lot of guilt by corrupting alex and isa relationship, nevertheless very good writing!

Welcome to Team Izzy! We should make T-shirts! :ROFLMAO:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Welcome to Team Izzy! We should make T-shirts! :ROFLMAO:
:)
I don't think i would go that far. Its envy and jealousy that's in the way.. heaving acknowledged that i would rather stay in this triangle and enjoy it bit more, what's done is done, right? :eek:
Or maybe i misunderstood your meaning, if that is the case ,sorry , im not native english speaker

Last edited:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Unrealized reality? :) Joke. I can't get enough of this girls. I hope dev dont get pushed by supporters to make something drastic to them but to instead continue making beautiful romance story. It would be nice to see MC actually becomes human with feelings at some point.. Izzy is feeling so left out and lonely :(

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Bug, This part and i think the part on the beach right before it or the part in the hotel before it also had the wrong character speaking.
Also MC should have cut the part that she bit

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
But they are. Izzy's mom implied more than once that Alex's mom took Boris away from her (in front of MC!). Boris himself implied that Izzy's mom was his lover. There is no way that the MC didn't guess.

Come on! WTF
Sorry I missed this. So the problem is that you want to give the player clues, that is not too obvious to the characters in the game but obvious enough for the player to deduct. This is a difficult thing to do, as if you make this too difficult, the average player can not work this out for himself, but too obvious and the story would not make sense that no character in the story could put two and two together.

However, in this instance, the phrase "Sister from another mother" is not actually a clue, but a common english expression for 2 non siblings, being very close.
(It might also have been used to put though in the player's mind, but it's not referring to any relationship between the two).
The more common phrase "brother from another mother " is more common, since it rhymes nicely.

I agree that the clues were on the obvious side, that's why I called it "The games worst kept secret"

Apologies for brining up old hat stuff;)

Last edited:

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure all are needed, but if you make these Naryssa choices, you will get her scene:
One last chance to back out: YES / NO
Try and hug her: YES / NO
Go see Clara: YES / NO
Do you say something: YES / NO
Want to come up: Go up. / Leave.

Enjoy what little action there is, for now at least.

Mar 11, 2019
Wow, somehow I missed some updates... I'm guessing this happened when Netflix trapped me in a Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies binge-watching session.

• Haha
Reactions: Gardan

arms99

May 11, 2018

Hi

Hope you guys are not going too crazy with the confinement. I know I'm going a little nuts :D
Can't even leave the house over here without a written note for your workplace, to let the cops know what you're needed.
Anyway, I hope everything is well wherever you are, and remember to wash your hands.

Still working on Alex. I'm mostly just waiting for the animations to finish rendering.
I hope to release on Sunday, if I don't have to redo a lot of renders, or Monday if I do.
That's it.

Best regards

Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes