EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you like side girls, hit the poker game. If you are playing an Alex/Izzy sandwich only with no side girls, let Alex help you fund the drugs.
Don't we get the side girls anyway? I already had sex with the secretary from the studio and with the street urchin.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Don't we get the side girls anyway? I already had sex with the secretary from the studio and with the street urchin.
There's one girl you only get if you hit the poker game (the car chick,) and I believe there may be one or two scenes with other side girls you will only get if you follow that path. But you're right, you will get most the side girl scenes either way.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Because open world games tend to turn into tedious grindfests. Ptolemys previous game Dreaming of Dana was one as well, certainly not as bad like Lucky Mark, but still a long grindfest.
l like those kind of games. It will be fun after the starting problem. Anyway thanks for info about 2 games.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
l like those kind of games. It will be fun after the starting problem. Anyway thanks for info about 2 games.
When you have to repeat the same action for 10-15 times to advance a little, that takes the fun out of a gameplay, and many open world game goes overboard with that type of shit. There's only a few that can keep it on an acceptable level, but if that's your kink, there's a bunch on the site, have fun.

Reactions: Paapi

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
"Alexandra-0.70/lib/linux-x86_64/Alexandra: No such file or directory"
Doesn't work on linux. :(
Work perfect for me with Ubuntu 18.04. This is a save file at the end of last update. Try it. We don't know. This be helpful for you?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
"Alexandra-0.70/lib/linux-x86_64/Alexandra: No such file or directory"
Doesn't work on linux. :(
I run mint 19.3 and works fine, sometimes the linux files are cut out when the games is crunched. Also make sure to run the latest wine version.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I run mint 19.3 and works fine, sometimes the linux files are cut out when the games is crunched. Also make sure to run the latest wine version.
I agree. Never take a crunched version on Linux. The first clean up made is removing the Linux stuff.

Just take the full release and any necessity to use Wine with Renpy games. All run natively on Linux without Wine. If is not here. Simply add executive file and Linux library. Do not forget to rename the executive file and library file named Renpy's with the name of the executive .exe Windows file.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
In a crunched version that still contains the linux files, it may be necessary to go into properties for each file and set to executable.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I forget this too. If the game do not start. Check the property if the file have the execution right. Is basic and i forgot the possibility have new user don't know that already. Is a good idea to repeat this time to time.

For crunched version. I never got it. I agree is really possible i'm wrong.

I base my response on fact i see regularly here. People on Window and Linux too. The first stuff he suggest to remove is all time files from other OS.

Is thing i never do because i like sharing and i like all people have access. This is the reason why if i have to modify a Renpy game for working on Linux. I never remove the Windows files and library to share it.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
ok, this turned to be weirdest experience so far , haha. Boss heaving same name as me? sorry but had to auto replace it all to john smith w/e lol
I mean especially because girl didn't react me heaving same name as her ..dad? and conversation read was way too awkward lol i had problem figuring who was addressed what ,haha

but unfortunately i do not have it in me to became a thug , beating people and such. thus game over for me :(
there is a difference between beating up abusive biker and working as thug ,beating people who owns money. Knowing the difference is the key, thinking otherwise are delusions of a rabid dog

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes