Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Like you - I can't see any other reason folks are suggesting a blood relationship with the MC & Izzy. Alex & Izzy definitely hinted bu MC and anyone else not in my opinion - but then my opinion may be wrong.
It's a bit of a stretch, but there are two things.

1) Izzy seems to have had a dream similar to MC's weird desert dream.
2) Agatha responds to MC as if she knows him.

The second is pretty easily written off as her illness making her confused. The first is harder to explain though and could hint at some shared past.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, I helped her with the intruders and seemed to be the right thing to do.

EDIT: Reskipped both routes from start and made that choice, now I got that scene. Weird, I remember that I didn't hit the kid. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up since I liked Jasmine from the first time we met her.
I told Alex About Emma and see what i got no mechanic girl fuckery doing the right thing is not always good, but i had to tell her... a Woman like Alex what the need to lie to her ?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
It isn't my theory, and I don't find it that likely (why I phrased it "outside chance") but it is a theory that's been kicked around this forum.
I had it like They are Birds of the same feather but not family more like they are fated

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I told Alex About Emma and see what i got no mechanic girl fuckery doing the right thing is not always good, but i had to tell her... a Woman like Alex what the need to lie to her ?
Would be nice to include Jamie the mechanic in the path where you tell Alex about cop Emma. She's the only girl missing from both routes - and would be a useful contact if MC is to take over from Boris.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Would be nice to include Jamie the mechanic in the path where you tell Alex about cop Emma. She's the only girl missing from both routes - and would be a useful contact if MC is to take over from Boris.
Define "both routes" please. I'm not sure I have noticed any major plot changes other than "to fuck the side girls" or "not to fuck the side girls." But I'll admit I haven't done a lot of testing on any of the fairly recent choices.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Define "both routes" please. I'm not sure I have noticed any major plot changes other than "to fuck the side girls" or "not to fuck the side girls." But I'll admit I haven't done a lot of testing on any of the fairly recent choices.
The routes I'm referring to are:

1) MC tells Alex about the shady cop Emma asking him to buy and sell drugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) MC doesn't tell Alex about it and has to come up with his own way to the the money needed for the drugs.

You only get to meet Jamie under route 2.

Oct 14, 2019
I doubt there is anything I can say about this game that others have not already. That being said, this is easily one of the best adult games/VNs I have played. The story is in-depth and interesting, it will draw you in hook, line, and sinker. It does require a lot of reading, and there are a few typos, but there are enough choices to keep you invested in the story. Looking at the previous sentence, the focus is not on the sexual aspect, but more on the intimate aspect. This is a game where you should not expect massive amounts of sexual content, but should appreciate it when it does appear. I look forward to the games completion, along with any new releases of Ptolemy's.

erkper

May 16, 2018
The routes I'm referring to are:

1) MC tells Alex about the shady cop Emma asking him to buy and sell drugs.
2) MC doesn't tell Alex about it and has to come up with his own way to the the money needed for the drugs.

You only get to meet Jamie under route 2.
Got it. I kinda thought you might be referring to that, but since the storyline re-merged and the only real difference I've noticed long term is getting Jamie as an extra side girl (and an extra Alice scene IIRC) I pretty much disregarded that as a separate "route" and just consider it a "branch". I'm fairly sure the side girls aren't going to have any story-end implications. I could be wrong...

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I doubt there is anything I can say about this game that others have not already. That being said, this is easily one of the best adult games/VNs I have played. The story is in-depth and interesting, it will draw you in hook, line, and sinker. It does require a lot of reading, and there are a few typos, but there are enough choices to keep you invested in the story. Looking at the previous sentence, the focus is not on the sexual aspect, but more on the intimate aspect. This is a game where you should not expect massive amounts of sexual content, but should appreciate it when it does appear. I look forward to the games completion, along with any new releases of Ptolemy's.
its the only game here together with Rebirth that i don't skip all talks and really read it

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Just played this game after holding off on it because some people complained how the MC was a twit for allowing the girls to call him puppy and stuff. I thought it was going to be annoying but it became very endearing. I'm usually not into games where the MC has to share main love interest but somehow this game handles it very good. Maybe it's because MC comes into Izzy's and Alexandras relationship rather than another person coming in to relationship that MC and say Alex already had from the start.

I do wonder where this is going in the future though, I mean shortly before the end of the current build I got to choose if Izzy's moms ramblings about Izzy and Alex are true. I assume this is choice is that determines if they are or not, I think it was very clear from the start that they are infact true (canonically) but who knows. As I usually don't really like open relationship games where MC shares I am kind of split about what I want to see in the future. If Ptolemy goes for a bit of a realistic approach and Izzy's moms ramblings are true then I foresee at least some pretty heavy awkwardness and possibly a break in Izzy's and Alex's relationship. This is usually what I like to see happen, that MC has to pick one in the end or that the main love interest has to pick based on your previous choices. But at the same time I really like both girls a lot and for once like the 3-way relationship.

Great game overall will write review eventually.

Reactions: Blayo

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
How to get second alice scene?
Same question here. Is there a special path to get it? I got the first scene at the tanning salon, but the second never happened. I tried to change the two choices about Dima's cop (tell him the truth/lie and call him/not) as it seemed to be the closest choices vaguely related to her story, but it doesn't seem to be the trigger, or at least the sole one.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Same question here. Is there a special path to get it? I got the first scene at the tanning salon, but the second never happened. I tried to change the two choices about Dima's cop (tell him the truth/lie and call him/not) as it seemed to be the closest choices vaguely related to her story, but it doesn't seem to be the trigger, or at least the sole one.
You get a different set of scenes with Alice whether you chose to tell Alex about the dodgy cop Emma - not Dima's cop.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
You get a different set of scenes with Alice whether you chose to tell Alex about the dodgy cop Emma - not Dima's cop.
So it's either Jamie's scene and Alice's one in the tanning salon (and only that one) in if you choose to not tell Alex and go for the heist of the poker game, or Alice "second scene" [the first and only one in this path actually] if you choose to tell her?
Thanks.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
So it's either Jamie's scene and Alice's one in the tanning salon (and only that one) in if you choose to not tell Alex and go for the heist of the poker game, or Alice "second scene" [the first and only one in this path actually] if you choose to tell her?
Thanks.
There are multiiple scenes for Jamie on the poker path an multiple but different ones for Alice on both. Try 2 saves at that point and you'll see :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks.
Yep. Going for the poker game earns +1 girl, but one less scene with the street urchin. Also Alexandra meets Alice, and tells you she doesn't mind you screwing around if she doesn't know the details (maybe that's in in already, as far as I remember it's on this route).

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes