cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game has very good humor besides good graphics but sex is very softcore.

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 61974

Overview:
In this game you find yourself as a troubled and tormented guy trying to run away from your own problems and adversities. Through twists of fate and some hair-raising moments, you find yourself in the company of Alexandra. The Daughter of an organized crime family. She herself is not a part of the family business but you instantly take a liking to her.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-31
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Developer: PTOLEMY -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac (0.70): - MEGA - -
Android (0.70):
MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Fan Signatures - Gallery Mod

Maxkg Thanks for the link.
* This port/version is unofficial and not made by the developer. Download at your own risk

View attachment 61971 View attachment 61972 View attachment 61973 View attachment 61974 View attachment 61975 View attachment 61976 View attachment 183527
So i dont know if this happend to most people or just me but after the dream with the deamon when the MC attacks alexandra before she gives you the BJ everything freezes and after a few seconds the game crashes on android i tried skipping the whole thing and saving really fast and i did it but still as soon as i load the save it freezes and after 5 seconds it closes the game
At first i was playin in v 0.70 then downloaded v0.75 and the same kept happening

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Me too face that issue. But game not crashed for me. Playing in android. In v0.75, u can move to next scene after some clicks.
there are some freezing on pc version too so not just android.

Reactions: Paapi

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Any information about expected release date of next version ???
no because the next version of IR is on its way this month

is this game have any share or swinging content like dreaming of dana?
no exept for a mini Harem for the MC with izzy and Alex but since the both girls got to fuck with the MC they haven´t had any action with each other anymore.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Tuesday evening I was taken to the hospital due to uncontrollable vomiting.

The day after they let me go, because in the current circumstances I'm more likely to die inside a hospital than outside it. What I had was apparently a mild neurovascular incident . Everything I'm working on is currently om hold. Given that I sleep for 23 h a day. Took me a day just to write this thing. I'm of course pausing my patreon during this time, so you won't be charged.

I hope to keep you posted

Ptolemy

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
So i dont know if this happend to most people or just me but after the dream with the deamon when the MC attacks alexandra before she gives you the BJ everything freezes and after a few seconds the game crashes on android i tried skipping the whole thing and saving really fast and i did it but still as soon as i load the save it freezes and after 5 seconds it closes the game
At first i was playin in v 0.70 then downloaded v0.75 and the same kept happening
I experienced this as well. Finally got past it by brute force skipping text. I think there is too much animation at that point, which overwhelms video RAM. Took me many tries to blast through.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes