D

Deleted member 1191611

Your all projects was wonderful, life with marry and dreaming of dana. But you always rushed it to end, always bad and make feel we shouldn't have played this game. Don't do the same with this. Take as much time as you want, but don't end it and start new.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Might as well put this here too..

From LikesBlondes, a dev PTOLEMY works with, has an update on him...

Hi

Since it was my fault that there wasn't a second release last month, I've decided to make the first episode available to everyone. Also, I'm hoping for a few more bug reports for the last and final release.

And some good news. We've slowly started to get back to work for ep 2. Pto has started working, and is in good spirits. We're not pushing it. Letting him heal. But we're back in business.

_Azrael_

May 2, 2020
Glad to hear about Ptolemy recovery. Finished playing Alexandra yesterday. Liked it so far. Curious to see what kind of demonic creature the MC is...since Cherubael might have something to do with the Warhammer Saga. The story is well written and with many funny characters and moments.

Get well soon and keep up the good work.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Really happy to hear about Ptolemy 's recovery, might be selfish but game wouldnt be same without ( know what Ptolemy went through not easy, not pleasant, please show any support you can...from Zimbabwe so not easy to do so myself, any support fo this dev am sure would get us a nice update)...that said hope you have a speedy recovery and wish you the best in future...though with games like this you already on fast track to gaming success, hopefully a big gaming company picks you up, even if it mean fewer updates, for story alone you...can count number of games her got me hooked on strory alone on 1 hand including this, couldnt care less a bout erotic scenes this story get to me more than any other

Reactions: B-52reloaded
D

Deleted member 1371216

The amount of times MC refuses sex out of courtesy is annoying. Game is good but needs more sex scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1371216

You ARE kidding, right? As far as I can remember, the only named females MC hasn't banged (if you choose to play it that way) are the bitch cop, the gun dealer's sister, and Izzy's crazy momma.
I worded my last post pretty bad... I meant to say MC turns down sex with the main girls a lot (for one reason or another) and I think we should at least have an option to just to it. I haven't completed the game though so maybe it changes for the better idk.

Reactions: Trapezio

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
OK wait - are you saying the MC or you as the MC keep refusing sex?
Don't you know that if you refuse all sex in a game that the MC doesn't end up having sex? :ROFLMAO:

I think they actually meant that there are times where the two girls will say that they want to but can't because the dad is around or some other reason.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes