MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here you go, posted on 6/12

Progress update
Hi

It's been a while, hasn't it.
In regards to my health, I'm good. Almost back to my old self. I thank you all for your well wishes.
But you're here for Kelly, aren't you :p
It's progressing pretty good. IR is a bit more difficult due to the miriad of different paths. 8 just for Andrew is the newest count. But that's to be expected as we're creeping towards the end, and your choices begin to manifest themselves.
But thinks are progressing, and I think I should be ready in a week and a half, maybe two.
I'll do another one of these next Friday, and give you a more exact date for the update.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Hunter221

Feb 27, 2020
I want to replay the game but I'm worried that when a new update finally hits I will have to replay it again...

Hmm, but is that a bad thing?
Am I wrong thinking that there will not be update at june? Pto work At INTIMATE RELATIONS if I'm not mistaken ofcorse.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Am I wrong thinking that there will not be update at june? Pto work At INTIMATE RELATIONS if I'm not mistaken ofcorse.
Yeah, probably. I honestly don't know how long we will have to wait for Alexandra. It felt like Alexandra was very much a secondary interest and that IR was getting most of the time even before Ptolemy had to stop due to his health. Which is sad because I really want to see how Alexandra will end and I don't really have any interest in IR (playing a game about an overweight old man trying to fuck his daughter with his limp noodle just doesn't appeal to me).

Anyway, I suppose I should be happy that means I don't have to worry about Alexandra getting an update soon.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question, did Izzy have someone in the past? (I mean men) I forgot whether it was mentioned or not.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a question, did Izzy have someone in the past? (I mean men) I forgot whether it was mentioned or not.
Don't think so I think she's always been with Alexandra I don't recall her mentioning she had been with anyone else.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this game. Have two beloved women with you and what more do you want? I like the relationship between MC and Alexandra and Lizzy, the rest of the women in this game do not exist for me. Waiting for the next update. :love:

Reactions: xtr3mx7 and Mormont

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Pto posted on patreon news about Aleksandra. Can someone share it pls?
Anyone can read it, but here:

Unlocked

Hi

With the latest IR update now on itch, I'm going back to working on Alexandra. And I think I won't be moving away from her for the rest of the year.
I'll start work tomorrow, and keep you updated as usual.

Best regards
Ptolemy

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
What are the odds of Izzy slowly poisoning Boris because she secretly shares her mother’s hatred for the aging don or to clear the way for Alexandra and Puppy? She could correspondingly be more aware of any biological connection or the already supposed supernatural bond to her partners.

So far Boris only looks to his “business partners” as competitors and enemy conspirators but maybe the danger is much closer than everybody already suspects. Izzy is not above slipping something into a man’s drink. Additionally, if that is no option, she simply rips out her target’s throat. She is uncannily handy with a gun, smarter (maybe by a lot) than Alex and while exhibiting a high degree of compartmentalization Izzy is also slightly unbalanced.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What are the odds of Izzy slowly poisoning Boris because she secretly shares her mother’s hatred for the aging don or to clear the way for Alexandra and Puppy? She could correspondingly be more aware of any biological connection or the already supposed supernatural bond to her partners.
ZERO point zero, I guess.

She doesn't. Moreover, she's a woman who doesn't act.

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
ZERO point zero, I guess.

She doesn't. Moreover, she's a woman who doesn't act.
Oh, but she does act. In more than one sense of the word. She clearly takes the initiative when confronted with a romantic rival (i.e. the MC), at the same time pretending to come in peace. Depending on your route her natural inclination towards action and deception extends to the pipe cleaning, the secret roof-garden, the assault on the stalker and ultimately keeping the whole three-way relationship hidden from Boris.

To be fair, I do not really think Izzy is the psychotic antagonist my clumsily assembled words make her out to be. When the doo-doo hits the fan and the war for the mob empire starts to threaten Alex, she’ll be by the MC’s side guns blazing.

Reactions: GrammerCop

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Oh, but she does act. In more than one sense of the word. She clearly takes the initiative when confronted with a romantic rival (i.e. the MC), at the same time pretending to come in peace. Depending on your route her natural inclination towards action and deception extends to the pipe cleaning, the secret roof-garden, the assault on the stalker and ultimately keeping the whole three-way relationship hidden from Boris.

To be fair, I do not really think Izzy is the psychotic antagonist my clumsily assembled words make her out to be. When the doo-doo hits the fan and the war for the mob empire starts to threaten Alex, she’ll be by the MC’s side guns blazing.
I think Izzy is going to be the usual Mafia Boss Wife, she don't care about shit and just live her life and have fun she don't like when they are talking about work, being talented in shooting is just a coincidence

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
I think Izzy is going to be the usual Mafia Boss Wife, she don't care about shit and just live her life and have fun she don't like when they are talking about work, being talented in shooting is just a coincidence
To a certain extent Izzy surely has turned a blind eye to Alexandra’s “newly” found interest in Boris’s business dealings, much like Alex did in the past. So long as it is purely about Puppy’s rise in the organization, both girls seem fine with some light criminal activity. Would Isabella be okay with Puppy working a regular blue or white-collar job? Sure. Would Izzy be okay with either Alexandra or Puppy getting hurt by thugs, while she unwinds at the pool eating ice-cream like a regular goomah? Heck no!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes