Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone can read it, but here:

Unlocked

Hi

With the latest IR update now on itch, I'm going back to working on Alexandra. And I think I won't be moving away from her for the rest of the year.
I'll start work tomorrow, and keep you updated as usual.

Best regards
Ptolemy
Nice.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Anyone can read it, but here:

Unlocked

Hi

With the latest IR update now on itch, I'm going back to working on Alexandra. And I think I won't be moving away from her for the rest of the year.
I'll start work tomorrow, and keep you updated as usual.

Best regards
Ptolemy
Nope. Limited to patrons. But thanks.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You must have been staking out his page waiting just for such an opportunity! :cool:
I just follow a bunch of people on Patreon. When the question was asked I just went and found the update. Weird that I could see it and now can't. I've never understood hiding the updates from the public, If a developer wants to get more support it feels like letting people read how much progress is being made toward the next release would be smart marketing.

Nov 18, 2019
What intrigues me most, is a relationship between Isabella and MC because there is something in common between them, but it has not yet been shown. Please, they need to see their "undesirable beings" for a relationship between them to become more open.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Great to have the game resume development, to be seen.

As to information's and otherwise happening, there is/are time & place where conditions are differents.
Looking forward to the story expending.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Im searching game, where is the same char like Isabella but i forgot the name of the game. Can someone send me link to her model? Ill try to find the game by the model...

DrkShark

May 17, 2018
Im searching game, where is the same char like Isabella but i forgot the name of the game. Can someone send me link to her model? Ill try to find the game by the model...
You can find the milf version of Isabella in the Man of the House.

erkper

May 16, 2018
It doesn't have one. It doesn't need one.
The only meaningful story branch is the question of whether to ask Alexandra for help with money or hit the poker game. If you ask Alexandra for the money it locks you out of a side girl (the chop shop girl.) Other than that, all the choices are meaningless, or "wrong" choices with instant game overs, or pretty obvious opportunities to chase side girls - and the dev has said (through dialog with Alexandra) that the side girls won't have consequences.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Looking forward to the next update. It was just starting to heat up nicely with the kidnapping and the police woman getting the MC to start moving drugs

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
The only meaningful story branch is the question of whether to ask Alexandra for help with money or hit the poker game. If you ask Alexandra for the money it locks you out of a side girl (the chop shop girl.) Other than that, all the choices are meaningless, or "wrong" choices with instant game overs, or pretty obvious opportunities to chase side girls - and the dev has said (through dialog with Alexandra) that the side girls won't have consequences.
there is also buying the morning pill if u dont alex is prego. just dose not so it yet

Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes