ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He will do all he can to protect his family, once she is knocked up, we are his family too. We're already a trusted part of his criminal familia
yeah , maybe but don't trust the mafia .... bad mistake ...he just might say , but it was an accident :eek:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
yeah , maybe but don't trust the mafia .... bad mistake ...he just might say , but it was an accident :eek:
Mr Boris the coughing man is gonna say what?? Accident??! On the MC??! After all we have done for him (Bringing the doctor) and keeping his beautiful pushy daughter safe?!... I see what you are saying.. We should make a move on him first.. Make it look like a medical accident.. Yes, yes, we already have the doctor that can slip him something.. :WeSmart:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Mr Boris the coughing man is gonna say what?? Accident??! On the MC??! After all we have done for him (Bringing the doctor) and keeping his beautiful pushy daughter safe?!... I see what you are saying.. We should make a move on him first.. Make it look like a medical accident.. Yes, yes, we already have the doctor that can slip him something.. :WeSmart:
yeah , just imagine in the kitchen one night and then later Alex walks in and says Dad , what happened ,,, and Daddy says ... well i was cutting the sandwich in half and he walk right into the knife ... backwards ,, and thats why its in his back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes