I.CoCoNutt

Mar 12, 2020
He's back at it again with awesome content boys can't wait for what comes next, hope he takes care and doesn't let a busy schedule affect his health though cheers

erkper

May 16, 2018
What the fuck is the point of having a forum on a pirate website if only patrons are allowed to criticize the devs?
Umm... to get the games?

And you or anyone else has the right to criticize the devs, sure. Didn't say otherwise. You be you. I spoke for myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Sailor Man

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The thing about criticizing devs is most people who do aren't informed enough to have valid criticisms. I don't understand at all why anyone would criticize PTOLEMY for this update, besides a couple wonky renders.

It was a regular length update that progressed the story, like all the other updates are. I'd say this was the biggest story progression update in a while. It didn't have sex scenes, but that isn't an issue in a story focused game. Side-girls are side-girls, they just show up when needed for the story. Two of them showed up in this update to progress the story, people shouldn't expect much content with them.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
I love the game!
but you need to date other girls or you have just the fantastic Story...i mean you have 2 hot girlfriends but little to no sex at all with them...
so you need to get it elsewhere :ROFLMAO:;)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I love the game!
but you need to date other girls or you have just the fantastic Story...i mean you have 2 hot girlfriends but little to no sex at all with them...
so you need to get it elsewhere :ROFLMAO:;)
I feel this sometimes playing the game like he need to have sex outside sometimes and its weird cuz he have 2 woman

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
The thing about criticizing devs is most people who do aren't informed enough to have valid criticisms. I don't understand at all why anyone would criticize PTOLEMY for this update, besides a couple wonky renders.

It was a regular length update that progressed the story, like all the other updates are. I'd say this was the biggest story progression update in a while. It didn't have sex scenes, but that isn't an issue in a story focused game. Side-girls are side-girls, they just show up when needed for the story. Two of them showed up in this update to progress the story, people shouldn't expect much content with them.
oh... history progression is necessary so i won't talk against this update, but i will also be sincere and say it here... i going to wait for the next update to play... by the comments i can see it will be better to wait 1 or 2 more updates to play ( next year maybe )

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Dude, I feel so bad for the Mc, he's dealing with so much shit, also if Hugo is alive he deserves a bonus .

Two questions, when will we have more scenes with the other girls? After we got the green light from Alex we really have not had that many opportunities to see gym-girl and cars-girl, also, I hope we get to talk to Izzy about it at some point. And did you guys set Dima up or not? I really didn't see a reason to, besides him being a dumbass

Besides all that, I'm happy to see Ptolemy back and loved the crossover with Haley's story, this update was pretty good, it moved the story along in good pace if a little too fast, but it seems like we are approaching a climax that will hopefully be followed by a calm where we can have more romantic and casual interactions, I do hope the game is not super close to its conclusion, the renders are great as always, there were some English errors, and I had a bug where Danny's name on the scrip was called as dany, but that is a simple fix, I believe it was in between lines 755-760 or somewhere along those.
we have a gangster mc and theres a guy who need to tech a lesson to a fucking rapist of little girls so that was a good opportunity

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I still dont get why the developers dont make a walkthrough, it was the same with "life with mary" till i had to replay the entire game to get the ending that i wanted.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes