Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was good a lot going on in this update still think there is something more serious going on with Boris and his health issues from the cough that he had to be sick all the time. More of those dreams to both the MC and Izzy having them got to be more to them? Next update should be a good one it feels as though something big is about to go down with either Boris or the girls. Also I wouldn't trust that guy we got the books from just something about him that feels off.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
you have played the game or at least a good part of it , right ? .. put 2&2 together
You've read the comments between my question and your response right? Put 2&2 together.

Ya know what? Don't bother, it's clear to me that you can't do that considering your assumptions.

Reactions: owonderate

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah pissing in the wind sucks .. it gets all over your shoes and pants ... i mean i would think that would happen ...heh

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You've read the comments between my question and your response right? Put 2&2 together.

Ya know what? Don't bother, it's clear to me that you can't do that considering your assumptions.
you don't have to resort to your sly insults .. i'm merely saying .. if you had played the game you would have seen the part where Izzy's mom grabs you naked one night and says certain things to you ...
while some say she ranting things of a senile old woman ... it makes sense if she wasn't like that at all .... hence the incest tag ....

Reactions: Maviarab

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
you don't have to resort to your sly insults .. i'm merely saying .. if you had played the game you would have seen the part where Izzy's mom grabs you naked one night and says certain things to you ...
while some say she ranting things of a senile old woman ... it makes sense if she wasn't like that at all .... hence the incest tag ....
Funny how when I say something in the exact same way you put it, it's an insult, while when you say it's some how "you merely saying". What I'm merely saying is that you didn't need to respond at all. Not only did someone already answer my question, they did so without any pretense of superiority under the guise of "just saying".

Also there was nothing sly about what I did.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
How do i get to the sex scene with the car chick?
  1. After stealing a car going for a ride with her
  2. Steal from the poker game instead of "burrowing" the jewels from Alexandra
More detailed answer can be found a few pages back if you use the search feature up top right while in this thread.

Reactions: Mormyar

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
questions do arise when thinking about the connection between them doesn't it :unsure:
Yes, especially, why doesn't Boris would remember his son, and why is he so cool about that his son fucks his daughter our (half-) sister...? :unsure:

Reactions: Blayo
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes