LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
Im searching game, where is the same char like Isabella but i forgot the name of the game. Can someone send me link to her model? Ill try to find the game by the model...
She looks just like the sister from sisterly lust..was that what you were looking for?

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
Game crashes for me shortly after the demon nightmare when Alex starts going down on mc. Anyone else have this problem? Any known fix?

WukXDD

Aug 23, 2019
Love the game for now. Just wondering, since I played it for the first time with this update, whats the usual wait time between updates?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hm, i am slightly concerned about anton suspicion tag $ antonsus = True
There is a talk moment when u decide if he is suspicious or not according to his books.
If you find his books trusty mc says
" Someone once told me that I shouldn't trust a man who didn't try to take something for himself."
if he's not hiding cash, maybe he's hiding something else
that is definitely red flag for suspicion, so it should be logical to get suspicion flag in it but instead you get quite oposite??
It doesnt make sense

typo maybe?
There are several choices in the game that have the wrong tag attached to them. Like when you have the choice to tell the cop the name of the drug dealer Emma has you in contact with. The lie option with you calling him Humongous has the truth tag.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I damn my notification bell to the tenth level of HELL for failing to notify me that this had been updated until nearly three effing weeks later.

BAD NOTIFICATION BELL! BAD!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I damn my notification bell to the tenth level of HELL for failing to notify me that this had been updated until nearly three effing weeks later.

BAD NOTIFICATION BELL! BAD!!!!
1. you don't visit on thread often enuf (near daily visit recommended)
2. you don't post to thread often enuf (2 maybe more posts per week recommended)
3. true that F95's notification system sux (for example sometimes I get notifications on game which was abandoned year or longer ago and posted only few times and there are months between notifs while on some games like alexandra which stop notifs after few days of not posting), I gave feedback about notification system months ago but since that thread didn't appear on notification list I assume it didn't get reply.

candrakirana

Nov 10, 2019
Alexandra [v0.80] [PTOLEMY]

Original Size: 3.44 GB
Compressed Size: 1020 MB

Win/Linux: -
Thanks for the compressed version, really appreciated it. 3.5GB was to much for my slow internet :rolleyes:

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN IT'S BACKKK. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT NOT TO BE ONHOLD ANYMORE

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.80.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes