cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sometimes i think that devs pick same dates to release their updates.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/17.rpy", line 1785, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissovle' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "17.rpyc", line 1785, in script
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1382, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/17.rpy", line 1785, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissovle' is not defined

Android "Android 10" API 29
SAMSUNG SM-G960U
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
Alexandra 0.80
Sat Aug 29 18:22:37 2020

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
oke, i am lost here. i dont now who she is/remember her
The one into submission. She wore the collar on her throat and wanted her "boyfriend" to abuse her. I vaguely remember her, because in truth I shut down every single girl besides Izzy/Alexandra. In fact the only playthrough I have is for their 3-way path. Every other girl is boring to me in the game.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
there is no new content? i loaded the old save file in which the MC was in a chair having a headache and after that the game ends..

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, I was gonna ask for a harem tag because there are three or more characters romantically interested on the MC, and Alex is okay with it as long as it isn't too obvious( basically "I don't need to know", although I would hope to change her mind a little by introducing the other girls and maybe seeing if they could be friends, at least), but it wouldn't be a good idea because then people would think it is the "classical" harem, we really need more tags for relationship types.

Edit: I really should finish this before clicking send, anyway, a quick question Did the MC tell the other girlfriend(I forgot her name, i just remember Alex because it is the name of the game) about the permission to fuck around? and if he didn't, how do you think she will react when he does?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, I was gonna ask for a harem tag because there are three characters romantically interested on the MC, and Alex is okay with it as long as it isn't too obvious( basically "I don't need to know", although I would hope to change her mind a little by introducing the other girls and maybe seeing if they could be friends, at least), but it wouldn't be a good idea because then people would think it is the "classical" harem, we really need more tags for relationship types.
The main female pretty much tells you that you have carte blanche when it comes to women so yes, i'd assume a harem is possible even if its not a "traditional" harem.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes