TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The main female pretty much tells you that you have carte blanche when it comes to women so yes, i'd assume a harem is possible even if its not a "traditional" harem.
That is what I meant, but it is more of an open relationship than a harem, that is why I mentioned needing more tags to identify the type of relationships present, like "monogamous", "polyamorous", "polygamous", or just "monogamous" and "open relationship" would work as well I guess.

lucifer6546

Jun 14, 2017
My games crashs during the BJ scene at the hotel after the dream of the black creature ( i play on mac.) Even if i play on the windows version using wine the game still freezes. Is there any fix to this, i tried changing the resolution but that did not fix anything. Thank you!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Would anyone mind to add changelog on OP ? need to know whats news with v0.8.
the changelog is just only up to v0.4.thanks.

Reactions: bozoplace

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The download was a little adventure, as MEGA timed out twice and seemed to fail once. (I got a message popping up when booting the PC but couldn't see it through blurry eyes.) Tried NOPY, which failed, but when I tried it for a second time suddenly the MEGA download finished. First unzip crashed. Second unzip went through, had no exe in it. Deleted folder. Third unzip was okay.

No lewd scenes on my path since I steered way clear of that dom/sub couple that apparently got stuff this time. Was a bit surprised that at the end of the update Boris was still alive. His suddenly chipper nature had all my suicide alarm bells going off.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
this game needs a buffer between the final scene and being bumped back to the main menu..something that will stop "auto" and give us a chance to save..

Reactions: operamini

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so... started a new save to use the MOD and there are ALOT of nametag mismatches going on.. and there was Clara calling herself by MC name when Yuri woke up in hospital..
probably missed a few more but were too lazy to take note since thought it was a 1 time thing..
ill keep looking for them as i progress with the story..
ss1, ss4, ss5 is MC
ss2-ss3 whole scene got Izzy and Man mixed up

unsure if its a mod issue or game issue.. but I'm guessing mod only adds to the choices and not the conversations..

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It becomes more interesting. Alex is starting to have signs of pregnancy. I am happy with this. :)
But other than that, the situation with Boris isn't too good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game needs a buffer between the final scene and being bumped back to the main menu..something that will stop "auto" and give us a chance to save..
too true. I have "few" times got to end of content and then had to replay quite a bit before getting save near end.

Reactions: Boneprone

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
too true. I have "few" times got to end of content and then had to replay quite a bit before getting save near end.
It's always a good idea to put a save when the characters go to bed. Btw, you can still do a scroll back on the end of version screen and then do the save.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
there is no new content? i loaded the old save file in which the MC was in a chair having a headache and after that the game ends..
If you downloaded using the link in the OP then you downloaded version .70 since they have not updated it yet with .80 so that's why no new content.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes