Pantsonfire

May 13, 2018
The MC's facial features are similar to Rusty from Being a DIK :p. That's even more the case for the librarian's dad Vincent who is similar to the MC's dad in Being a DIK haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game's mc makes appearance in haley's story or hayley's story, same beard, same shirt, etc. nice coincidence.

edit: izzy is there too and prolly alexandra and alexandra's and izzy's daddy. same house with same pool.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I started the game a little while ago, but it's almost a kinetic novel, very few choices and the "bad" choices all lead to an immediate game over :HideThePain:

erkper

May 16, 2018
this game's mc makes appearance in haley's story or hayley's story, same beard, same shirt, etc. nice coincidence.

edit: izzy is there too and prolly alexandra and alexandra's and izzy's daddy. same house with same pool.
It's a nice crossover event tying together two games with at least some overlap in the dev teams.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Just out of curiosity: is there a way to download only the updates instead of the entire game? My internet has been dogshit lately.
I have version 0.65

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Just out of curiosity: is there a way to download only the updates instead of the entire game? My internet has been dogshit lately.
I have version 0.65
Nope, if you want a smaller version, look for a compressed version; it's got lower quality renders, but is much smaller as a download.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have version 0.65
extra work if makes full version and update and sometimes update doesn't work while full version works.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Been on my mind recently, and cant remember which heathens said it...but I mean really

Dimitri as an MC, a hairy ass gollum looking bugger over the current one. I get that good assets are used alot, but think about it Devs dont have thousands of good/authentic assits to use. Renders and assests used here are better than 99% other game you're gonna get for free here, and story is better than 99.9% of other games. If they used every asset at their disposal people would bitch and moan about the quality of the renders. In any case each dev portrays the chars in their own ways with their own personalities (given it is dependant on how the dev views the char)

PTOLEMY is by FAR (imo tied with Kyois for best story and gameplay devs here) one of the best devs outside of non-mainstream games, ppl putting this down just dont know a good story when it hits them in the face like a bitch slap just trying to hate on a game that doesnt cater to their kinks on the sly. Only 2 things can make this game better as I've said in previous posts, but that my own fantasy lol

been long thanks for bearing with the rant

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what I have been reading daz's assets aren't that cheap and rendering requires quite a much kick on computer.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is it possible to play this game being faithful to Alex, being able to reject all other chicks?

And more importantly is it possible to play getting rid of that Izzy bitch? No cockblocking, no having to watch her and Alex making out or shagging or anything together etc?

Not far in, just past the BBQ with Alex and Izzy after Izzy drugged and tied up the MC.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it possible to play this game being faithful to Alex, being able to reject all other chicks?

And more importantly is it possible to play getting rid of that Izzy bitch? No cockblocking, no having to watch her and Alex making out or shagging or anything together etc?

Not far in, just past the BBQ with Alex and Izzy after Izzy drugged and tied up the MC.
Yep, i think you can reject all other chicks, though Im not sure about Izzy (is one able to fully put her out, as she is the integral part of the story). Anyway, I've never tried it, for me Izzy is the top girl here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

yes besides izzy, she and her sister alex are package deal or at least it's not easy to get rid off izzy. rejecting sex with others shouldn't affect story.

izzy+alex+mc gets better later. besides if mc doesn't fuck other girls then he will be blueballed.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yep, i think you can reject all other chicks, though Im not sure about Izzy (is one able to fully put her out, as she is the integral part of the story). Anyway, I've never tried it, for me Izzy is the top girl here.
yes besides izzy, she and her sister alex are package deal or at least it's not easy to get rid off izzy. rejecting sex with others shouldn't affect story.

izzy+alex+mc gets better later. besides if mc doesn't fuck other girls then he will be blueballed.
Thanks.

Guess i'll just have to embrace it as that's probably how it was intended.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes