ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
tastes I guess. For someone who wants to go only with Alex and Alex alone and doesn't want to share her with anybody , the game literally cucks you all the time
i get that ... but dam .. Izzy is so fucking hot ... i would never say no to her :love:

erkper

May 16, 2018
tastes I guess. For someone who wants to go only with Alex and Alex alone and doesn't want to share her with anybody , the game literally cucks you all the time
So how long did it take you to figure out that core concept? If you ONLY want a 1-on-1 relationship between your MC and one love interest, you're playing the wrong game. It is what it is.

And btw, Alex didn't say "don't have affairs with other women" in fact she basically allows it. She just says she doesn't want to hear about it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can we able to get rid of Izzy somehow? I try to 'only with Alex' route but she never break up with Izzy. I'm not really into polygamy. Also Alex warning about not want to know MC cheating on him like wtf? Bitch you are sleeping with your girlfriend non-stop in front of me. Lesbian relationship doesn't count or something?
No you can't. You can cut her out of sex with the MC but you'll lose out on some sexy time with Alex too.

I started playing and had the exact same question as I'm not a fan so sharing even within a harem or polygamous relationship (yeah selfish I know), but I've actually grown to enjoy the 3 some route a lot more than trying to cut Izzy out. While I perfer harem games, I'm actually enjoying this one as faithful to Alex & Izzy. Also I think (I haven't counted, but it feels that way) you get more action from Izzy solo than you do from Alex solo on the 3some route. There is a lot less action with Alex solo if you cut Izzy out.

Also so far there hasn't been any scenes of the two of them doing anything without you other than kissing.

I thought some of Alex's comments about other girls, especially the recruiter for the agency were a little off side when she accused the MC of banging her when he wasn't and is answer was a little weak and lame. I then went back and actually did do something with her and found the reply different. basically he said "sorry, I'll end it" to which Alex replied "no don't, just be more discreet, Izzy won't like it"

I went from hating Izzy, wanting to kill her when the option was there, thinking this was not the game for me, to liking her, to loving the game and can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is an "incest" tag in this game. I forgot what scenes with this are and with whom, could someone remind me? :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Funy isnt it, folks wanting to be true to Alex, while I am banging anything that moves and cursing that I cant bang the background characters
Izzy and Alex are enough for me. I love them. Even though the rest of the women aren't that bad, I prefer to be faithful to Alex and Izzy. :)

Reactions: RanchFTW

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
mc a third wheel simp or izzy third wheel cuck? would be good to move on with new love interest (milf) leave girls to their "romance" apparently they were in love before mc was on the scene. alex is no dana, maybe mc and izzy dump alex and go off together or cuck alex with a 4th but i guess that would be game over, still one of the better games though.

• Haha
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I am usually not a fan of those games where a girl friend existed from the beginning or forced to make her girlfriend but here i am happy that Alex and Izzy are forced as GFs here. There's not anything which one would not like about them. There's nothing i would change about them. I would definitely go for other girls but if i had the chance to choose GFs i would have chosen Alex and Izzy over any girl. Still waiting for a proper Threesome with Alex+Izzy.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/09/29: Updated Mod, 0.83

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.83
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.83
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Fixed Narysa Walkthrough bug
Download: - -

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I am usually not a fan of those games where a girl friend existed from the beginning or forced to make her girlfriend but here i am happy that Alex and Izzy are forced as GFs here. There's not anything which one would not like about them. There's nothing i would change about them. I would definitely go for other girls but if i had the chance to choose GFs i would have chosen Alex and Izzy over any girl. Still waiting for a proper Threesome with Alex+Izzy.
You are not forced to have Izzy as a girlfriend, though. Even though that path is clearly an afterthought, the option is there. And there's plenty to dislike Izzy for, in my opinion, so there's no point in speaking for everyone that 'There's not anything which one would not like about them'.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
First time I'm ever doing this but Ill ask the thread before playing the game. Keep in mind I enjoyed Intimate Relations his other game.

Don't feel like investing time in another game (Ive played basically all of them) where you get emasculated and blue balled and dont get any penetration. My question. Can we bang the main girl. Is there any hardcore sex scenes or kink at all with the MC?

Reactions: Cavpal
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes