Doxxi

May 19, 2019
First time I'm ever doing this but Ill ask the thread before playing the game. Keep in mind I enjoyed Intimate Relations his other game.

Don't feel like investing time in another game (Ive played basically all of them) where you get emasculated and blue balled and dont get any penetration. My question. Can we bang the main girl. Is there any hardcore sex scenes or kink at all with the MC?
you bang the main girl plus any combination of extras that you want that it gives you the option to, as for kinks so far there is only one major one so far that you get like 6 chances to nope out from but its pretty tame all things considered

Reactions: Ooh

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Love this game. Normally not into my MC having to share his main LI with another female, but it`s so well done that you never feel the MC is less than Izzy really, and Izzy is such a sweetheart...really thought she would be the dominant bitch type. The three way lovers thing just works in this game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.83.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First time I'm ever doing this but Ill ask the thread before playing the game. Keep in mind I enjoyed Intimate Relations his other game.

Don't feel like investing time in another game (Ive played basically all of them) where you get emasculated and blue balled and dont get any penetration. My question. Can we bang the main girl. Is there any hardcore sex scenes or kink at all with the MC?
Yes you bang the main girls and no there are no hardcore kinks. This dev group doesn't do hardcore kinks.

Reactions: Ooh

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Love this game. Normally not into my MC having to share his main LI with another female, but it`s so well done that you never feel the MC is less than Izzy really, and Izzy is such a sweetheart...really thought she would be the dominant bitch type. The three way lovers thing just works in this game.
Izzy so sweet she tried to kill you as soon as she can...

• Haha
Reactions: Ggwpglhf and Alfius

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Izzy so sweet she tried to kill you as soon as she can...
Meh, just a little mis-understanding, can`t hold it against her.....plus she suffers from that same blackout rage the MC has....

After that initial bad start, she`s been a top girl, considering she actually pretty much comes last in the attention/love side of the 3 way relationship, but she accepts it happily enough and genuinely cares for the MC.

Reactions: Alfius

craigexxe

Jul 23, 2020
Well-written ( both story and characters), way above average renders, reliable updates, this title has it all. One of my favourites atm.
Btw who can resist a girl out to kill you?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
izzy mom seems delicious
Never put your dick in crazy..
Even if it led to a game over, I would have loved the option to bang her like a rented drum when she showed up flashing that hairy pussy in the kitchen. Maybe MC's dick had magical healing abilities and he'd fuck the sane back into her. Now we'll never know...

Jul 15, 2019
Love this game but havent played it for a while now cause my phone doesn't like games over 1gb sad to see even the compressed android version is huge best of luck with game

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes