mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
I'm not really sure why everyone asks for a changelog, in this game most particularly. I mean, this game is about as linear as it could possibly be and maintain a VN label instead of KN. What do you think the changelog will say? "Story continues. X number of new renders, Y new animations." There you go.
Mostly to know if an update is worth donwloading or maybe just wait for the next release

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
it can't be sexfest from beginning since there needs to be story too.
There you are wrong, having sexfest does not exclude there being a story, just as having no sex means there is great story going on. Game like Midnight Paradise being a case in point. Now you need some setup most of times to make the sex more fun and immersive, but that does not have to be 40 mins of playing time or more either. Sometimes a story needs a slower lead in but most so called slow burn games feel more like dev has never dated or been in a relationship with someone that is sexual experienced and has had some relationships before or are just doing the old keep main girl for end to keep interest up. Actually hurting story and immersion, since way to unbelievable when something finally does happen in update 25 that she would ever give it up. :)

Now luckily this is not that kind of game and even if takes awhile to get going, it does get going.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DA22 yea it doesn't always have to be ~hr before mc gets to fuck but it doesn't have to start in 1st 5 mins either.

Reactions: MoreLinks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22 yea it doesn't always have to be ~hr before mc gets to fuck but it doesn't have to start in 1st 5 mins either.
True, to many devs get that balance wrong though in my opinion. It is the story and setup of that and characters, that should determine the speed. Not a forced slow burn even in many cases where it just makes no sense with the story or characters. I always say I prefer natural burns that fit the story and not fast or slow burns just because. This game does a natural burn quite well overall.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I don't want to be rude, but the dialogues are getting more and more "Engrish" (maybe "Russenglish", I daresay :D).

They started, well... ok, I guess. Then they worsened a lot. This last update improved a bit.

The point is that this is really undermining the game.

Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Earlyish in the game there is the implication his dreams are somewhat super naturally linked because there was all the attention drawn to how fast, and cleanly, the MC healed from that stabbing he took in the chest. It's been some time since anything was done with that implication so at this point his dreams could be either a manifestation of a mental issue or Ptolemy finally coming back around to start exploring this possible super natural element.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Earlyish in the game there is the implication his dreams are somewhat super naturally linked because there was all the attention drawn to how fast, and cleanly, the MC healed from that stabbing he took in the chest. It's been some time since anything was done with that implication so at this point his dreams could be either a manifestation of a mental issue or Ptolemy finally coming back around to start exploring this possible super natural element.
Could be right especially given that the MC and Isabella seem to now be having linked dreams....and periods too maybe lol.

Reactions: LocalProdigy
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes