cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that explains and not 1st game to make obscure backup saves folder.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
yea I have some weirdly named backup folders there and don't much give hint what was name of game (doesn't matter much since those games have been deleted).
I know right? I find I have to prune it now and then.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really hate it when they go to disguise the appdata folder like that.
Yeah I actually highlight the folders contents now before playing a new renpy game so that if I'm not into it, I don't spend 5 mins figuring out what the dev called the save folder, so completely agree.

You know what they say about ladies living together.
Lol right...but actually having lived with 5 women once it's actually quite amazing that this shit does actually happen. Womens bodies are indeed a strange things at times.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I'm not really sure why everyone asks for a changelog, in this game most particularly. I mean, this game is about as linear as it could possibly be and maintain a VN label instead of KN. What do you think the changelog will say? "Story continues. X number of new renders, Y new animations." There you go.
Because sometimes an update is just bugfixes, and you don't feel like going through the download/update process for a bug shoot.

So...this new update an actual content update or a bug shoot?

Reactions: Paapi

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
WTF am I reading, Izzy cucking you???:unsure: ya must have soft cock issues then...that or you never played the game and just decided to whine & troll about it for no reason. I've played this game over and over not matter what you do Izzy doesnt cuck you am calling out your bullshit on that, even if you dont go her way she still does what in the best interest for mc and alex.Her personality seem fucked up during you first main encounter with her true, but if ppl played past that they would see there is mor to her. Initially did not like being forced into the relationship but its so well written is just gets your feels going

The story is pretty linear but is (extremely) well told, bring out those feels like no other. PTOLEMY's games are always well written but this one really is the closest to perfection imo dont really like the others honestly. just hope this doesnt go the way of "acting lessons" am getting that vibe...really hope I am just over thinking it

Another awesome update, its great PTOLEMY back in the saddle shit is gonna happen now. finding this game was like finding the Kimberely Diamond imo the best written game here...tho would be nice if we could give claire a goodnight kiss more often:p As I've said this game is a diamond in the rough a few tweaks to dialogue and it would be golden. Still more the happy to see how PTOLEMY play it out

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes