vultron

May 19, 2018
Even if it led to a game over, I would have loved the option to bang her like a rented drum when she showed up flashing that hairy pussy in the kitchen. Maybe MC's dick had magical healing abilities and he'd fuck the sane back into her. Now we'll never know...
This needs to happen rise up Patrons demand it!

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
caught what I think to be an error.
this line should not be said by MC but by Izzy. (also having seen next picture where Alexandra looks down at Izzy)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Any chance anybody has some the latest change logs?
OP - is really outdated!
Thx

Reactions: Chef Ramen

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok finally got around to this. All I can say is excellent stuff all round....Isabella is just the babe.

However...I have to ask why the hell (though he does make mention of it initially) the MC does not get Alice to find info on anyone...everyone...incoming...outgoing calls etc on the perp in glasses phone who abducted Izzy. Like..it would be my number one priority to find out who the fuck he is/was etc.

Reactions: Qmil679

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm not really sure why everyone asks for a changelog, in this game most particularly. I mean, this game is about as linear as it could possibly be and maintain a VN label instead of KN. What do you think the changelog will say? "Story continues. X number of new renders, Y new animations." There you go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I'm not really sure why everyone asks for a changelog, in this game most particularly. I mean, this game is about as linear as it could possibly be and maintain a VN label instead of KN. What do you think the changelog will say? "Story continues. X number of new renders, Y new animations." There you go.
It's nice to understand what the dev has worked on in between updates and see what progress has been made, etc.
I update these game threads, along with a group of others, and it is usually one of the first things community members ask for.

I was (and still am) looking for that info - so I can update the OP.

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's nice to understand what the dev has worked on in between updates and see what progress has been made, etc.
I update these game threads, along with a group of others, and it is usually one of the first things community members ask for.

I was (and still am) looking for that info - so I can update the OP.
Fair enough. But when it has been requested recently already (by you, in this case) it seems... redundant? silly? other terms I won't specify? for someone else to ask again just two or three posts later. And especially for two such posts back to back.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Fair enough. But when it has been requested recently already (by you, in this case) it seems... redundant? silly? other terms I won't specify? for someone else to ask again just two or three posts later. And especially for two such posts back to back.
Lmfao - ya I hear you - that's why we try to update the OP's to the best of our abilities.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really liked this update, good scenes, nice story progression, and I love the girls so much, something has been bothering me though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game. I know there is a walkthrough mod but can someone make a walkthrough and scene guide for the game.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes