Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
did i chose something wrong becouse i did not have Jamie(Car Girl) scene in my playthrough,also in the last game update there was an error during a scene with Alex and Isa at the restaurant anyone else had an eror there?

erkper

May 16, 2018
oh i see so for that i need to make Alex not to sell her mom jewelry?but something tell me that if i do that i will miss some kind of other scence instead right?
It's been a while since I played from the beginning, but I don't remember missing anything by going with the poker robbery, other than obviously scenes directly related to Alex getting the jewelry and giving it to you.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's been a while since I played from the beginning, but I don't remember missing anything by going with the poker robbery, other than obviously scenes directly related to Alex getting the jewelry and giving it to you.
You got a different scene with the street smart girl, on both path.

erkper

May 16, 2018
If I am not mistaken, you also get the attention of all the card players, which is not desirable to the MC or to his boss.
I mean, it could come back to be an issue in future updates, but so far it hasn't had any negative consequences.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can we able to get rid of Izzy somehow? I try to 'only with Alex' route but she never break up with Izzy. I'm not really into polygamy. Also Alex warning about not want to know MC cheating on him like wtf? Bitch you are sleeping with your girlfriend non-stop in front of me. Lesbian relationship doesn't count or something?

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sure, but you will hit a Game Over wall within three clicks or so.
yeah I tried that option already XD. It just feels weird that Alex won't break up with her while she doesn't want to hear if MC sleeps with another woman when she sleeps around with Izzy 7/24. Like I try to convince her couple of times she always refuses. It's obvious that she loves Izzy more than MC because she is willing to lose him in order to be with Izzy. Maybe I should try to go with other girls and done with the main love interest at this point

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Can we able to get rid of Izzy somehow? I try to 'only with Alex' route but she never break up with Izzy. I'm not really into polygamy. Also Alex warning about not want to know MC cheating on him like wtf? Bitch you are sleeping with your girlfriend non-stop in front of me. Lesbian relationship doesn't count or something?
are you insane ???? no f'ing way i love Izzy .. :love:

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes