cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but mc could have banged either alex or izzy or both.

bugs: when mc sits and talks with hot nurse in hospital there's renpy errors and when mc takes boss back to home boss is just black "blob" besides right hand like trying to reach seatbelt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
Ok, I wanted to point out something
It's a little thing, really, but it will add in the immersion

Really, that's all, like I said, it's a little thing but it add a certain something, more so in the setting of the game ^^

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Do any of the choices even matter regarding Izzy and Alex? You can make Alex jealous by asking for "more" from Izzy, but does that affect the story in any way? You can also call out Alex on her teasing but I could not tell that it changed her interaction with the MC at all, and neither did asking for more "romance" options from Izzy (for lack of a better term) that I could tell. It's a bit confusing. Great renders and story so far, bravo to the developer. My personal favorite so far is Alice but I'm still early in the game. Anxious to see what all of the fuss is about Narysa.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Do any of the choices even matter regarding Izzy and Alex? You can make Alex jealous by asking for "more" from Izzy, but does that affect the story in any way? You can also call out Alex on her teasing but I could not tell that it changed her interaction with the MC at all, and neither did asking for more "romance" options from Izzy (for lack of a better term) that I could tell. It's a bit confusing. Great renders and story so far, bravo to the developer. My personal favorite so far is Alice but I'm still early in the game. Anxious to see what all of the fuss is about Narysa.
Certainly MC can't get rid of the two female leads, but Narysa is definitely the best mistress.
She is proficient in accounting to help your gray career, Out of mud without being sullied, independence, self-reliance, these qualities I appreciate. Most important, she is very hot.

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
So when MC has his first nightmare, in that hotel. Just after he and alex have sex first time. After that it's just getting black screen, just as she's going him blowjob it gets all black and I've tried everything, like skipping it, it skips a little and than it gets black again. I can't do anything please can anyone help?
It's in the android version. I don't wanna miss story and all but if it can't be ignored can someone give me save after that?

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.78.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you for the Android version
And thank you to PTOLEMY for creating a great VN

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sorry to hear your having problems i dl'd from nopy something like that and it works fine for me :)

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Hm, i am slightly concerned about anton suspicion tag $ antonsus = True
There is a talk moment when u decide if he is suspicious or not according to his books.
If you find his books trusty mc says
" Someone once told me that I shouldn't trust a man who didn't try to take something for himself."
if he's not hiding cash, maybe he's hiding something else
that is definitely red flag for suspicion, so it should be logical to get suspicion flag in it but instead you get quite oposite??
It doesnt make sense

typo maybe?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hm, i am slightly concerned about anton suspicion tag $ antonsus = True
There is a talk moment when u decide if he is suspicious or not according to his books.
If you find his books trusty mc says
" Someone once told me that I shouldn't trust a man who didn't try to take something for himself."
if he's not hiding cash, maybe he's hiding something else
that is definitely red flag for suspicion, so it should be logical to get suspicion flag in it but instead you get quite oposite??
It doesnt make sense

typo maybe?
not only his books altho they kinda tell on him ... his actions while talking with MC also is cause for suspicion .. and honestly i think he is upto something :eek:

you really should have included the Anton comment in the spoiler

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes