Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
never been forced to be with her before
You cannot separate Alex and Izzy in this game. You have to accept that they will always be together.
As a result, you won't probably always be able to have scenes alone with one of them.

I love it. I like how they accept the MC in their relationship.

For me, Alex and Izzy are enough. I don't need other women in this game. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You cannot separate Alex and Izzy in this game. You have to accept that they will always be together.
As a result, you won't probably always be able to have scenes alone with one of them.

I love it. I like how they accept the MC in their relationship.

For me, Alex and Izzy are enough. I don't need other women in this game. :)
im not saying about the alone scenes im saying Izzy has never mentioned not sleeping with the MC without her and the MC has never slept naked cuddling both before and he then says about being with both when i have never been with both and Izzy kinda hates me, the end of this update feels like i've now been forced with both even tho i have never done any alone scenes with Izzy or sexual scenes with both

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Most likely not. Although I am sure that the dev may consider to structure an update patch in future games. It's a huge departure from the current development structure.
possible but somewhat unlikely, seen it on 2 games (1 where something usually breaks if uses update patch instead dls updated full version and 2nd where game itself has grown so big (prolly 30 Gigs by now) that upping and dling whole game on every update would take every1s time and quite a much).

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Pass. No incest content, so no point checking it out. I'm not really a fan anyways. In DoD you got forced to choose between a bald 5 foot biker chick (who was apparently really tough) who wanted you to eat your own sperm, or some 40 year old woman who wanted to be treated like a pet (she's 20 years older than you, but calls you "Daddy"), 0r you can choose two 50 year old swingers.

I put up with all that crap coz I got to fuck the sister. No ways I'm gona look at this guy's writing with no incest.
Sounds like a lot of train wrecks.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Alexandra [v0.85 Fixed] PTOLEMY

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.97 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.08 GB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Dude, any chance to get another download site for the compressed version? Mega keeps collapsing my browser if the data is bigger than 1 GB

Reactions: int13

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dude, any chance to get another download site for the compressed version? Mega keeps collapsing my browser if the data is bigger than 1 GB
The best way is to use Mega's App, MegaSynch, that downloads without the browzer, and it remove the limit download per day.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
First, I really like this devs games. However This update doesn't seem to have his normal high quality picture standards. and I've put in two textual comments in the file too.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there supernatural in there? sort of like constantine with the crazy woman actualy thought out by lucifer?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
is there a patch only for the fixed version ? download the whole game just for the patch surely ridiculous
As a matter of fact I agree with you. UNLESS the patch fixes something game breaking. Otherwise, I just wait for the next regular update while I play something else.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/12/03: Updated Mod, 0.85

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.85
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.85
  • Updated ScreenOverwrites.rpy
Download: - - -

Big thanks to peulaupeu for helping update the mod :)

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes