cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i understand bug so apparently dev decided on what path players will play from now on (or whenever on since dev decided that). wouldn't be 1st time dev decides what path to play.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
i understand bug so apparently dev decided on what path players will play from now on (or whenever on since dev decided that). wouldn't be 1st time dev decides what path to play.
As far as I know that bug was fixed a few days later.

gloomyMoron

Sep 18, 2020
It's interesting that Alexandra and MC are setting up a Crime Family within a Crime Family. He seemingly unknowingly made Yuri the equivalent of an Underboss or a Capo and James the equivalent of a Lieutenant. He just needs a Consiglierge. He even has Associates that "work" with him. It's like Alex is preparing him, knowingly or not, to be her Underboss.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just came across this game after playing Haley's Story, and its right up there with some of my favorites, just disappointed I ran out of content right when it was getting even better. The pacing is great, and I'm completely invested in Alex and Izzy + MC. I'm just surprised most of the other girls seem to know and are ok that we are 'dating' the boss's daughter. Can't wait for the next update, and I'm glad I decided to support Ptolemy on Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just came across this game after playing Haley's Story, and its right up there with some of my favorites, just disappointed I ran out of content right when it was getting even better. The pacing is great, and I'm completely invested in Alex and Izzy + MC. I'm just surprised most of the other girls seem to know and are ok that we are 'dating' the boss's daughter. Can't wait for the next update, and I'm glad I decided to support Ptolemy on Patreon.
did you follow all girls paths or did held control down while playing?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
did you follow all girls paths or did held control down while playing?
I wanted to follow them all, but right around the time we joined the throuple, from that point on, just kinda felt bad/lost interest in cheating on Izzy, (surprised we've bonded as quickly with her as with Alex and did not see that relationship happening) Alex begrudgingly accepts it but doesn't want to know details, and even then don't want to hurt her either. That said, I still have something going on with psycho librarian Adriana and Narysa, even though they both know we're with someone else.

It was only after I went through the scene gallery to see the content I had missed/avoided that I noticed some of the other girls already knew we were already in a relationship, but were still willing to see us on the side. So, now I'm considering starting a new game when the next update is released, this time romancing the girls on the side that are ok not being in a relationship/friends with benefits (Jamie the mechanic & Alice the info broker). Is there any benefit to hooking up with Tanya? I'd rather not considering how Alex feels about her, and not sure if Jenny and Danny are ok with that kind of arrangement.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no reprecussions atm if fucks other girls than alex and izzy and unlikely that will be since most sidegirls know that mc dates boss's daughter (alex not izzy) and are okay for some fuck now and then and alex nor izzy won't mind it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Alexandra [v0.86] [PTOLEMY] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.12 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1010.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 994.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes