afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
idk if this was reply to my request but if it is yeah its obvios ly compressed and im asking for same quality update only patch

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Pass. No incest content, so no point checking it out. I'm not really a fan anyways. In DoD you got forced to choose between a bald 5 foot biker chick (who was apparently really tough) who wanted you to eat your own sperm, or some 40 year old woman who wanted to be treated like a pet (she's 20 years older than you, but calls you "Daddy"), 0r you can choose two 50 year old swingers.

I put up with all that crap coz I got to fuck the sister. No ways I'm gona look at this guy's writing with no incest.
Actually there might be incest in this game. Because it is possible that Izzy and Alex are half sisters. It is alluded to by Izzy's crazy mom. Cause she seems to have been having sex with Alex's father and it is possible that Izzy is actually his daughter.

Alex's father does treat Izzy quite well maybe he knows that Izzy is his daughter?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually there might be incest in this game. Because it is possible that Izzy and Alex are half sisters. It is alluded to by Izzy's crazy mom. Cause she seems to have been having sex with Alex's father and it is possible that Izzy is actually his daughter.

Alex's father does treat Izzy quite well maybe he knows that Izzy is his daughter?
it's pretty much confirmed that alex and izzy are siblings. only more to confirm that would be bloodtest from izzy and daddy but then dev would get into troubles with patreon after confirmation that izzy is his daughter. so let's just enjoy that mc bangs sisters and sisters have fun with eachother w/o 100% proof that girls are siblings.

Reactions: frozenfeet

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Theories

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC said "thats my name" and the thing said "come home" or something similar. I bet that mystery guy is the same as MC and Izzy are, they want to bring them "home" to the purple desert or whatever. Cherubael was once a Daemon Prince on the Feral World of Clanar II in Warhammer 40k . So, is MC a prince? Izzy the princess? Feral definitely describes MC when he goes crazy. MC and Izzy also have slightly darker skin than the others in this game...because they are from a desert.[/ISPOILER]
So, a part of my theory that MC is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dear Dev.. :)

i'm a loyal fan of yours .. and you left me locked up in jail .... errrr i'm beginning to think i've misplaced my loyalty :ROFLMAO:
love this update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i finished it today. anyways both could be alex or her sisters.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Guess this was the last update for this year of the games that I play. (Unless Braindrop releases tomorrow.) So this was predominantly a story update focused on that supernatural stuff, and it seems even more people are dreaming that stuff now. No sex scenes for me, or at all, unless I'm on a path that doesn't show any this time.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes