UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ptolemy:
Congratulations on completing this VN. Truly excellent and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to continuing to enjoy your work on the various projects to which you contribute. You really do excellent work. Thank you for your commitment to finish this VN.

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Wow this how to miss the landing!! This game had so much going on and the dev didn't truly wrap up much of anything in any real fashion. That was about the biggest rushed ending ever. Talk about taking the lamest way to end so many plot lines and half of them not really ended.

Reactions: swills13

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Congrats on completing the story! I get that for some it may feel uneven or rushed, but to be candid, there was a whole bunch to do just to round out the transitions. There could have been a transition screen like, "And so, we settled into a pattern. Months passed...etc." which would have at least explained it more smoothly.

But to be honest, sometimes you just have to cut to the end.

Personally, I would have liked to see more about the Cherubael story ("Daughter of Malice"? That was cool) but that could have been a huge development. It's a scenario that leaves room for a future story. I really enjoyed this. Thank you.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if this is an error with the game or the walkthrough mod, but I noticed Alex was pregnant in a few renders but not in others. Was she supposed to be pregnant at the end? Was the trigger just not set right or something? I'm confused.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes