• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
As I wrote here months ago, Ptolemy does the build-up in his games as strongly as anyone; the development of the polyamorous relationship between the MC, Alex and Izzy had me hooked as soon as it was weaved into the story line. But the game ended how many of us expected. I can only think that the developer hit a point of mental exhaustion with the game or he lost interest in the story.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If this is truly the end. Then, this is a major disappointing & lackluster conclusion to an otherwise good story. Rushed ending and multiple plots swept under the rub. Leaving many possible additional plots & subplots untouched. This is just as bad as Haley's Story ending that ptolemy also developed. I guess it was a sign when the updates started getting shorter & shorter with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay.
* The Alex and Izzy are half-sisters (same father sharing Boris, but different mothers) subplot was completely ignored in the end, where MC & the viewer knew, but the girls didn't. Along with a full backstory explaining how this came to be be with Boris.
* No progression or clarification to the viewers on the whole supernatural & otherworldly elements pertaining to the MC with the demon-looking creature along with Izzy's involvement and Olivia's apparent abilities linked to MC.
* Boris locked up in prison and that's it. Yuri now wanna act like a hard ass after dealing with his shitty father.

MC's relationship with the other girls (outside of Alex & Izzy [Although Izzy should've had a more active involvement/screentime with MC & Alex]) where rushed and/or forgotten. No closure with any of these girls. Also, a similar thing happened in Haley's Story where the Blonde Yoga girl and another girl was ignored by Dev after a certain point, killing of any potential relationship. Before anybody makes the argument that they're not the primary girls Alex & Izzy, just a reminder that MC having mistresses/other relationships was not an issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally believe there was a lot of missed opportunities, before the drama and attempted coup d'etat and after that with MC taking Boris place as head boss. Such as better highlighting MC's grow, showing him develop into a formidable enforcer and crime boss (with Alex & Izzy by his of course), MC building his own network of partners, helped by the girls using their own particular skill sets (Gun Dealer, Car Chop Shop, Personal Informant, etc.), while balancing both business and pleasure with them. Could've had the story showing MC's rise to power from nothing.
The only Li i liked in this game was Narysa and she have like no contact till the ending so I am not even gonna download the latest version of this game.

Deleting the game :cautious: :coffee:
Thanks for sharing all spoiler! Men you really saved my data and time .

I really liked Narysa, But how easyily some of the best character that hold huge potential can be ruined.

That was enough far cry from me. Yet thanks for sharing info.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this the Final Chapter of the game ?
no, atleast 1 update left.

Ok - a few errors in the playthrough, but where exactly was the plot going to go - same old, same old, now the MC has taken over a the head of the family.

The only thing I never saw proven was that Boris was Izzy's dad too so she and Alex were actually half-sisters.
Did I miss it?
that was goal from start that he becomes capo di tutti capo.

as of now not proven 1 way or other by dev and to keep this game in patreon most likely won't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was short update but atleast it was quite funny and 1 plothole was closed.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Alexandra [v0.99.9] [PTOLEMY] [OS@4.66GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.66GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.44GB

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Notice: Its nothing game breaking but there are some "dissolve" typos and one image missing in original "newalex6m" so when you get an error screen just click ignore to continue.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
well, i may not downloading this game (prolly when this game is in a complete version). but im still find your post is useful. so, its a (y) from me

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Dev is probably just ready to move on to something else. It's been a long ride and ended up being a pretty good VN. At least he ended it and the ending isn't absolutely terrible.
I get it, but that doesn't fly when you are actually paying to support the dev. Sure if it was completely free, I couldn't really gripe to much. However, when you have people paying you money, I expect a return on the investment. I know several of the people that were paying, have already decided to never support his games ever again. I am with them on that. I cannot support every dev out there, but I try to support the ones that are working hard and building something good. The ending is as much a part of the game/story as the beginning.

And while it is subjective, the ending was a bunch of rushed garbage and failed to resolve or at the very least properly resolve many open plot points.

Reactions: Rare77

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I get it, but that doesn't fly when you are actually paying to support the dev. Sure if it was completely free, I couldn't really gripe to much. However, when you have people paying you money, I expect a return on the investment. I know several of the people that were paying, have already decided to never support his games ever again. I am with them on that. I cannot support every dev out there, but I try to support the ones that are working hard and building something good. The ending is as much a part of the game/story as the beginning.

And while it is subjective, the ending was a bunch of rushed garbage and failed to resolve or at the very least properly resolve many open plot points.
True, I would have a different take if I was paying for it but the days of me supporting creators on patreon are over. At some point I pretty much decided "enough with the milking, I'm done". Not saying all devs do that but the first half dozen I supported ended up that way.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

Patrons don't pay for a game. They support a person, for whatever reason. In the case of a dev, at least with regard to a game, they are completely unaccountable. Whatever their reason for their patronage, they are not investing in anything other than someone's life style.

You're free to consider your contribution linked to someone's work product, but that is only in your mind and has no actual basis in reality.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man this ending was a let down

Felt rushed

imo had still alot of room to grow

But gues the dev didnt want to continue on with it

At least we got somewhat of a ending since some games dont even bother with that

But still pretty disapointing that this came at a abrupt end

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Patrons don't pay for a game. They support a person, for whatever reason. In the case of a dev, at least with regard to a game, they are completely unaccountable. Whatever their reason for their patronage, they are not investing in anything other than someone's life style.

You're free to consider your contribution linked to someone's work product, but that is only in your mind and has no actual basis in reality.
Sure you are not paying for a product, in the general sense. To say that the contribution is not linked to someone's work product is a fairly ignorant statement. It is often directly linked to a work product, that is why people support the dev. Are you saying that the dev would be able to get many people contribution without a product that they are interested in? The answer is no, they wouldn't. Is it the same as buying a finished product? Absolutely not and that much I will give you. You are supporting them because they have shown promise, not saying they promised, towards the product that has driven so many people to support the dev to help them realize that product. No one supported the dev to do nothing.

Now, again I am not saying that paying $x entitles anyone to a utopia ending. Not at all, that is not how this works and I get that. It doesn't entitle them to anything. What I am saying is that they can most certainly have an opinion that is based on the results of a product that drew them in. They can also decide to stop that support and decide not to support future products.

I have plenty of experience as I have been a developer for over 20 years. Done plenty of work, where I get community support, in a similar fashion. I know people don't donate to me because of my wonderful charm. No, they donate and support because of the products I have put out and the service I provide for them. So, I know quite a bit how the "dev support" works.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

"they are not investing in anything other than someone's life style."

This take would make the amount of people who help any dev by 9 out of 10

this is not onlyfans

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I play this game first time, but still far from end I think. The story is quite different from all the High school or Family incest stuff, so for me positive. I like the humour in the dialogues, but the English needs a proofreader! Nice girls, but the sex scenes are a bit boring (but happily they started after a long time of teasing), or you cannot see anything, because the scene is too dark. If I want the imagination, I could read a book. ;-)

Reactions: Daemon88
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes