cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
I looked at the files and noticed the files are broken into episodes. So it should be easy to generate an update and save us all the bandwidth of a full download every time. Maybe that is something the compressors could do. I´d do it but I have no clue how to link that in this forum.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry but WTF??? You go through an entire bunch of choices saying you are not interested in anyway shape or form with Izzy yet you are forced into a relationship with her in the end anyway?? What was the point in EVER giving the player a choice in the beginning??? I have seen this coming for a while but was at least hoping the dev would actually give a choice in how this ends relationship wise. For the most of the last three thirds of this game it was just forced into a kinetic novel without any or much input. Such a let down.
Yeah yeah I know this is going against a lot of people's opinions and Izzy has a big fan group and my opinion goes against the majority of you but it still sucks how this has played out for a while now in regards to meaningful choices then again it never really has when it comes to the relationship aspect of the game with Izzy.
Rant over.... Feel free to waste your facepalms on me :ROFLMAO:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Sorry but WTF??? You go through an entire bunch of choices saying you are not interested in anyway shape or form with Izzy yet you are forced into a relationship with her in the end anyway?? What was the point in EVER giving the player a choice in the beginning??? I have seen this coming for a while but was at least hoping the dev would actually give a choice in how this ends relationship wise. For the most of the last three thirds of this game it was just forced into a kinetic novel without any or much input. Such a let down.
Yeah yeah I know this is going against a lot of people's opinions and Izzy has a big fan group and my opinion goes against the majority of you but it still sucks how this has played out for a while now in regards to meaningful choices then again it never really has when it comes to the relationship aspect of the game with Izzy.
Rant over.... Feel free to waste your facepalms on me :ROFLMAO:
Didn't played from the start for a long time, but wasn't the basic setup that the girls come in one package?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Didn't played from the start for a long time, but wasn't the basic setup that the girls come in one package?
Not by what options there where from the start and were talking at least half a dozen or more choices for a good quarter of the way into the game to make sure Izzy knows that the mc isn't interested in her.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
My fist reaction on the last render was: WHAT? WTF is this? This is the ending? Where is the rest of the story?
IMO this is not only rushed, this is halfassed just to finish the game and move on to the next project or what ever the dev is planning to do next. Why is it so difficult to find a REAL conclusion to their stories? Why do most of the devs glue some shit together? Don't they care about their game and story? If I would be creative enough, I would never say this is the end, when there are too many lose ends need to be tied. Sadly, I'm not creative enough, so I can't even give real pointers. But this ending is definitly not satisfying at all and leaves people with a bad taste.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi all,

Is this some slow burn game? There are only very few Genre Tags but all I do is running around doing things for this Boss and seeing a lesbian couple... not even with the Workshop girl, nurse or alice something happend, there seem to have passed quiet some time, and it looks fast paced but it still feels slow due to lack of lewdness... is the MC a-sexuel? :/ :D
Made some screenshots of typos as well...

I have no problem with it if i knew it before, it is a kinda adult theme, but on this site I expect always a bit more lewd instead of a thriller game..

Regards

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Hi all,

Is this some slow burn game? There are only very few Genre Tags but all I do is running around doing things for this Boss and seeing a lesbian couple... not even with the Workshop girl, nurse or alice something happend, there seem to have passed quiet some time, and it looks fast paced but it still feels slow due to lack of lewdness... is the MC a-sexuel? :/ :D
Made some screenshots of typos as well...

I have no problem with it if i knew it before, it is a kinda adult theme, but on this site I expect always a bit more lewd instead of a thriller game..

Regards
Starts of with character building before getting lewd, it is a vn and think there should be some story to keep a person interested or its pointless. That said the vn is completed if you saw no lewdness or very little of it maybe your choices were way off:p

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
I hate it when Devs rush an ending on a great game, which turns it from great to poor.
the bugs are one thing but the unanswered plotholes????, i hope he fixes that.

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I hate it when Devs rush an ending on a great game, which turns it from great to poor.
the bugs are one thing but the unanswered plotholes????, i hope he fixes that.
Dev is probably just ready to move on to something else. It's been a long ride and ended up being a pretty good VN. At least he ended it and the ending isn't absolutely terrible.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
let's give him some time before we hit him with a shitstorm.
That was only the first half of the end
I've never seen such a poor ending from Life with Mary, so let's hope the second half does better.

Reactions: Anonymux

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Everything seems rushed, not just how the ending is going but even the imagery is all wonky. At times the person talking wasn't the image of the person displayed and their name was changed. Some of the images melded in with the scene and its transitions. There was one time Alexandra was speaking and it went to another person, it went back to Alexandra and she was pregnant then changed again. A scene with Narysa was doubled. Sloppy everything. How could you just end it like that seriously..

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ok - a few errors in the playthrough, but where exactly was the plot going to go - same old, same old, now the MC has taken over a the head of the family.

The only thing I never saw proven was that Boris was Izzy's dad too so she and Alex were actually half-sisters.
Did I miss it?

Otherwise, it has been an enjoyable story with regular updates - how many of those VNs do we see?
(y)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
If this is truly the end. Then, this is a major disappointing & lackluster conclusion to an otherwise good story. Rushed ending and multiple plots swept under the rub. Leaving many possible additional plots & subplots untouched. This is just as bad as Haley's Story ending that ptolemy also developed. I guess it was a sign when the updates started getting shorter & shorter with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay.
* The Alex and Izzy are half-sisters (same father sharing Boris, but different mothers) subplot was completely ignored in the end, where MC & the viewer knew, but the girls didn't. Along with a full backstory explaining how this came to be be with Boris.
* No progression or clarification to the viewers on the whole supernatural & otherworldly elements pertaining to the MC with the demon-looking creature along with Izzy's involvement and Olivia's apparent abilities linked to MC.
* Boris locked up in prison and that's it. Yuri now wanna act like a hard ass after dealing with his shitty father.

MC's relationship with the other girls (outside of Alex & Izzy [Although Izzy should've had a more active involvement/screentime with MC & Alex]) where rushed and/or forgotten. No closure with any of these girls. Also, a similar thing happened in Haley's Story where the Blonde Yoga girl and another girl was ignored by Dev after a certain point, killing of any potential relationship. Before anybody makes the argument that they're not the primary girls Alex & Izzy, just a reminder that MC having mistresses/other relationships was not an issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally believe there was a lot of missed opportunities, before the drama and attempted coup d'etat and after that with MC taking Boris place as head boss. Such as better highlighting MC's grow, showing him develop into a formidable enforcer and crime boss (with Alex & Izzy by his of course), MC building his own network of partners, helped by the girls using their own particular skill sets (Gun Dealer, Car Chop Shop, Personal Informant, etc.), while balancing both business and pleasure with them. Could've had the story showing MC's rise to power from nothing.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes