MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
omg... im so mad.. its like i am re living games of thrones ending again..
tho.. the ending was okay here, and i really loved the story...
i am gonna vent now, kids, please close your ears..

i respect and are greatful that I had a chance to deciede if i wanted pregnancy with main girl,
But only to be forced pregnancy with the other girl in the end.... WTF...!!!!
Im so glad i was not your patron from the beginning, to make it seem like we had something to say in a game,
only to pull it over my face and laughing at me.!! why did we ever get to have something to say to begin with then...?
Im.. so mad, jesus. i cant even imagine how mad i would be if i was patron,

And what about the other girls? This is what we can exspect? you did so damn fine, in the story until now.
What about the demon, about her dad, tanya or what ever her name is.

god damn...

shame to ruin it like this, it really did not deserve it.
damn dude :/

Reactions: B-52reloaded

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Trust me guys, there are some games here on F95 I could throw out there to show you truly what a BAD ending to a game looks like.

If this is the end(There's no "Complete" tag so it might not be)...well, I ain't gonna pretend I'm not a bit disappointed too. I definitely would have liked more closure/expanded epilogues with ALL the side chicks and better explanation of the supernatural parts.

I'm waiting until I actually see that "complete" tag to give my full thoughts on the story ending. Right now I suspect he may be trying to set up a sequel.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I don't want to be stuck with Alexandra/Izzy. They're like the least interesting characters
They the only Fem chars that have proper characters development and plot line, so cant see how they're least interesting...unless you meant interest male chars or maybe just saying that cause you liked looks of another more than them. imho Alex and Izzy are perfect LI's for this mc as the story is told (i woulda added freckles to the group but that just cause i think she is cute).

The ending did feel rushed/incomplete/forced like a lot say tho I think it better than his other main VN's, even though not as good as others he has helped develop...Also I dont get the Izzy situation, mc is the bossman why would they (mc, Alex and Izzy) worry about their relationship being known I dont think people would tell a mob boss they cant have more than one woman. Ending with other girls is understandable Alex said she doesn't wanna know about it and never seen harem tag here. Kinda did get lost with the inner demons and the messenger, that should have been properly addressed (maybe left open for a sequel?)

It just didn't feel complete or right but I still enjoyed the journey for this to be in my top 5, I look forward to the next project if there is one

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
omg... im so mad.. its like i am re living games of thrones ending again..
tho.. the ending was okay here, and i really loved the story...
i am gonna vent now, kids, please close your ears..

i respect and are greatful that I had a chance to deciede if i wanted pregnancy with main girl,
But only to be forced pregnancy with the other girl in the end.... WTF...!!!!
Im so glad i was not your patron from the beginning, to make it seem like we had something to say in a game,
only to pull it over my face and laughing at me.!! why did we ever get to have something to say to begin with then...?
Im.. so mad, jesus. i cant even imagine how mad i would be if i was patron,

And what about the other girls? This is what we can exspect? you did so damn fine, in the story until now.
What about the demon, about her dad, tanya or what ever her name is.

god damn...

shame to ruin it like this, it really did not deserve it.
damn dude :/
Think the Izzy thing should've been expected. Pregnancy tag with option to stop Alex getting preggo (till this point) and saying that they a package deal, this was early on having trouble seeing why it was unexpected. The choices at the beginning were to establish if you'd love Izzy as you do Alex or just accept her as being a part of Alex. Dont think it ruined it tho do agree that there is so much missing that it didnt feel right

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The ending did feel rushed/incomplete/forced like a lot say tho I think it better than his other main VN's, even though not as good as others he has helped develop...Also I dont get the Izzy situation, mc is the bossman why would they (mc, Alex and Izzy) worry about their relationship being known I dont think people would tell a mob boss they cant have more than one woman.
That struck me a bit odd as well, BUT...I think I know why.

First, there are two big reasons why the other big shots accept the MC as the new Boss. Firstly because the old boss said so, and secondly because he basically "married the queen". Or the princess, i guess.

Furthermore, it's a common trope in Mob fiction that "appearances matter." Much like when Alex herself flatly tells the MC she would accept him fooling around with other women if he's discreet about it but it will become a problem for her if he gets sloppy and public about it.

The other mob families expect a certain level of "appearances" from the MC. They may suspect he's got other women. They may KNOW. But as long as appearances are maintained they'll pretend not to. If appearances are not maintained, then it becomes an embarrassment/insult/dishonor thing.

Especially if word got back to the old Boss. Because then he would be expected to deal with the guy who has disgraced his daughter. Failure to do so weakens Boris in their eyes....which in turn weakens his endorsement of the new boss. Basically going public would be a political mess than anyone looking for support to stage a coup can exploit. Especially if anyone else ever put the pieces together and realized......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So basically letting it be commonly and openly known that MC is cheating on Alex makes Alex look weak, and it makes Boris look weak if he doesn't do something BLOODY about it. And Alex and Boris are the only reason why everyone is willing to accept MC as the new big boss. So weakening their image weakens the MC's image and makes it more likely he'll face an internal rebellion. And there's other crime families out there who belong to this same culture. It might make them feel bold too...

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have to agree with what I've read on the last page, this ending wasn't handled very well.
The supernatural/psychological plot is just explained away in a dream, several female characters see to just have been completely forgotten, great ones like Alice and Narysa feel short-shafted.
Nothing ever comes out of Alex and Izzy being half-sisters (probably, almost certainly). It did feel as if Ptolemy just wanted to wrap this up for a few updates now, but I would have expected a bit more.
That's sad, because I really liked this VN, it actually deserved a better ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
again alex and izzy can't be half-sisters in game if ptol wants to stay in patreon, he can hint that they are but no confirmation.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
again alex and izzy can't be half-sisters in game if ptol wants to stay in patreon, he can hint that they are but no confirmation.
then the best option would just to leave that part out of the game, would have made no difference. why hint it if it leads to nothing, and give players an option to respond to it?

Reactions: botc76 and Bev_

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I don't get it, we get to keep the nurse and the pickpocket girl as a side girl in the ending but the rest are handed out to the streets? I just miss the bdsm chick, now shes shagging the old man :(
Ironically, I actually kinda liked that outcome for her and got a legit laugh out of it.

Dont get me wrong cuz I considered her easily one of the hottest in the game and was bummed we did not get more scenes with her. And normally I hate even the smallest whiff of NTR.

But for the story, it made sense. Chick was HIGH maintenance. With all his responsibilities, side chicks, work and now children...MC never could have given her the level of attention she requires.

She was gonna need someone to crack the whip on her much more often. I got a good laugh out of it being the gardener buddy's turn to chase that dragon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ironically, I actually kinda liked that outcome for her and got a legit laugh out of it.

Dont get me wrong cuz I considered her easily one of the hottest in the game and was bummed we did not get more scenes with her. And normally I hate even the smallest whiff of NTR.

But for the story, it made sense. Chick was HIGH maintenance. With all his responsibilities, side chicks, work and now children...MC never could have given her the level of attention she requires.

She was gonna need someone to crack the whip on her much more often. I got a good laugh out of it being the gardener buddy's turn to chase that dragon.
yea and alex not being into that and mafia boss having "pets" while being with daughter of prev. boss wouldn't look good in eyes of lower bosses.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Just a few things if I may...
1. Is the (Alex) pregnancy render before dinner a mistake? I assume it is because foreshadowing doesn't exactly work like that.
2. Thanks cxx, for clearing up that this rushed ending isn't actually the true ending, but that there's something else in the works. I wouldn't mind a sequel or even a prequel (to discover more about mc's and Izzy's violent, demonic afflictions. I just love how Olivia is able to discern all of that, yet everyone ignores her thinking she's nuts).
3. I, too, am disappointed that more couldn't be fleshed out regarding the possible familial connections. It's not as if the characters would necessarily be able to do anything about who their parents are. Not unless we were playing a sci-fi vn anyway! Hey, Obviously, at some point Mr. Boris would've noticed Agatha as she was probably quite the hottie in her younger days! Just look at her daughter! Besides, at that point, what could one say or do? Break things off because of it? What if they found out and decided to leave Izzy out of the romanticism only to find out later that Mr. Boris also had a relationship with mc's mother? If Mr. Boris knew that mc was his son, that would explain a lot. But, also, if he didn't know about the connection, no one would know.
4. IMHO: This has been one of the distinctively better games out there! While there's some serious lack of realism relating to the legality and legitimacy of occurences - not-to-mention all the confusing errors as to who said which dialogue - there are some very clever plot devices (even though some of these have not been explained or resolved). It has been entertaining. Without plenty of thought and solid effort, entertaining is far from what this would've been. I think anyone considering removing support from this dev or this project should reconsider, at least until the actual completed version has been released.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
One more thing... Why is it that most of the complaints I've read about the rushed ending have been posted after cxx explained that there is another ending coming later? (btw - this is a rhetorical question for which I already know the answer).

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
One more thing... Why is it that most of the complaints I've read about the rushed ending have been posted after cxx explained that there is another ending coming later? (btw - this is a rhetorical question for which I already know the answer).
I haven't been complaining much because I just assumed the lack of Completion tag meant there was more to come.

But if I had to guess? I've seen no such post myself. When dozens of people are replying rapid fire in succession, it's easy for an individual post to get lost in the shuffle

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
1. Is the (Alex) pregnancy render before dinner a mistake? I assume it is because foreshadowing doesn't exactly work like that.
I think there are a few bugs with some of the renders, but it is not foreshadowing. There are 2 versions of this ending (maybe more but IDK for sure) where Alex and Izzy are pregnant and one where they are not.

Kaynet

Jun 12, 2020
... it just seems to be incomplete... what about the the demon thing? and Oliva's seers knowledge of it. I don't remember seeing it explained.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes