Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Alex and Izzy are sisters...there is your incest
Does it specifically count since they're not related in any way to the protagonist or are we going all technical?
Yes, it counts by the definition of the incest tag. I just has to be a 2 family remembers (blood or not).
It should count... izzy and alex are related by blood and fuck each other. I mean by definition that is incest
Y'all right, but it's what we call 'Fake Incest' genre.
Visit to search & identify incest games.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
So thats it for Alexandra... maybe this game was going on a bit too long. Started strong, got even better until the middle... than it ran out of air... got stretched too long i think and the end was rushed. Felt like the DEV lost interest half the way, got sloppy too, many bugs, typos and so on, the last update t0o, no bugfixes anymore... seems like the DEV just wanted to get over with it but took too long for that in the end.

But nevermind, Alexandra will be in good memory, one of the better games out there and completed now. And yeah its "complete" in my mind, nothin more to add i think... dont need to see giving birth to a child or a wedding.

Not many games get a complete status with an actual real ending to it. So everything is fine.

Thanks for making this.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
An updated changelog would be nice...i finished playing 0.99.9 without any bugs just a few days before and it already had an ending epilogue...so, whats different in 1.0?

Reactions: bigmen
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes