SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
So thats it for Alexandra... maybe this game was going on a bit too long. Started strong, got even better until the middle... than it ran out of air... got stretched too long i think and the end was rushed. Felt like the DEV lost interest half the way, got sloppy too, many bugs, typos and so on, the last update t0o, no bugfixes anymore... seems like the DEV just wanted to get over with it but took too long for that in the end.

But nevermind, Alexandra will be in good memory, one of the better games out there and completed now. And yeah its "complete" in my mind, nothin more to add i think... dont need to see giving birth to a child or a wedding.

Not many games get a complete status with an actual real ending to it. So everything is fine.

Thanks for making this.
Can tell the devs started losing interest in their story towards the end. For many devs this is a passion project that they do not work on for money but for a hobby and sometimes thats just the way it is. Respect for finishing.

Reactions: mofonistik

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
" It was rhetorical sarcasm" hmm :unsure:
No offence but since Avaron answered it.
he didn't do so well on the rhetorical part either :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Gonna echo a lot of other statements already, but I guess that's it for this game. A very abrupt ending, IMO. Sort of tied up all the loose ends I suppose (except the whole half-sisters thing), but would have liked to have seen a longer ending/epilogue sequence. Still, props for actually finishing the game and not just abandoning it after clearly losing interest/passion/time to bring it to conclusion in the same quality as the rest of it. I think overall it hangs more on the "good" side of the spectrum.

o7

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What kind of incest content is this?
Izzy and Alex are half sisters.

Also can anyone tell me what changed? Cause my game ended in the last update. Granted I didn't get with any of the side chicks so that might be why.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Good game, not so good ending. It was completed so I'll take it, but very abrupt ending to most storylines. Not sure if IR will be worked on again considering it's been 5 years or maybe he'll start something new. Just hope whatever it is he plots the ending better.

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
death0rgl0ry said:
I seems to me that if the Dev. wasn't trying to create five games at once, spent less time on his computer & actually read some books, watched some good TV shows & films, actually had some interaction with real people (socially & sexually) and generally gained some real world experience they could probably produce good VNs.
Lmaooooo My thoughts exactly :LUL:
It wouldn't be a Ptolemy game if the plot didn't stop being interesting halfway through then ends almost abruptly with a very mediocre feel to the overall finish.

Good game, not so good ending. It was completed so I'll take it, but very abrupt ending to most storylines. Not sure if IR will be worked on again considering it's been 5 years or maybe he'll start something new. Just hope whatever it is he plots the ending better.
He should just officially drop IR tbh
By the last couple of updates, its clear he doesn't give af anymore which explains why he's put it on the back burner for so long

Is this the same developer from "Dreaming of Dana" ? he makes good stories but looks like he doesn't know how to end them or continue with a good story. this one looks like its going to have one of those unsatisfying endings as Dreaming of Dana and "Intimate Relations" which he /she abandoned . I hope not.
That's just classic Ptolemy for you ;)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Only in a Pto game could I be somewhat okay with one of the LIs ending up with another dude simply so nothing worse happens to her. Oh well. I'll at least give him props for the not half bad pregnancy sex, everything else though was par for the course.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
Pretty satisfactorily ending for main girls - Alex and Izzy.

But side girls. I must said I'm sad for Jasmine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I dont have anything about mechanic girl in the ending but there was route for her.

But it was very good ride. One of the best.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Without getting to bang the crazy mom in a threesome/group setting, game is incomplete!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KIDDING...!!... another tour de force by Ptolemy... strong work man...(y)

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
finally for four years.. i was able to get it all out. it's time for us my dick. oh yeah ... good game and good luck for another project. Screenshot_20201021-090350_MX Player.png

Reactions: fromqb
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes