magus448

May 22, 2018
First Ptolemy game to have all the incest offscreen? Also They never found out they are (possibly) sisters.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nothing new in this version compared to last version .... played both from start to finish :unsure:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
This isn't a proper ending. Talking about boss MC ending. Didn't see the other one. Jasmine doesn't even say whose baby she is carrying. Damien apparently became a cuck who will raise MC's baby. No words from Adriana except apparently the friend of the MC will bang her or already banged her. MC doesn't even talk to Jenny before painting starts for some reason. I thought she would be pregnant but she was on pill I guess. No words from Tanya. Danny and MC is still in an affair. She begs to sleep with him but our MC is reluctant. She really took that pill since she isn't pregnant. Not a single proper sex scene with Narysa but MC still grabs her ass. Developer forgot to give her a scene or didn't care about her. Also I missed Jamie content completely. I checked her scenes with the mod and they look great. Can anybody tell me if she is mentioned in your ending? Is she a serious love interest and can she get pregnant?
Extremely rushed ending imo.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.99.9
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod and wurg Gallery Mod

Download
Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to say.. But when mc got first full sex scene you what i mean with alex after mc night mare when alex give mc the blow animation as stars the game got crash and the scrern goes black...every time i try to start from load save but as ususal same for this reason i can't go even futher in this game....please help..

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
i'd say yes.
Bruh, even MC had choice to realise, but apparently decided to do exactly nothing with that knowledge. Another thing that shoul've been addressed within the ending, but Ptolemy didn't care.

This isn't a proper ending. Talking about boss MC ending. Didn't see the other one. Jasmine doesn't even say whose baby she is carrying. Damien apparently became a cuck who will raise MC's baby. No words from Adriana except apparently the friend of the MC will bang her or already banged her. MC doesn't even talk to Jenny before painting starts for some reason. I thought she would be pregnant but she was on pill I guess. No words from Tanya. Danny and MC is still in an affair. She begs to sleep with him but our MC is reluctant. She really took that pill since she isn't pregnant. Not a single proper sex scene with Narysa but MC still grabs her ass. Developer forgot to give her a scene or didn't care about her. Also I missed Jamie content completely. I checked her scenes with the mod and they look great. Can anybody tell me if she is mentioned in your ending? Is she a serious love interest and can she get pregnant?
Yeah, ending was extremally dissapointing. Every 'relationship' besides Alex was "concluded" with one scene with few dialogues and that was it. Like, you know, dev did exactly bare minimum to write somehow logical ending with somehow concluded threads, but doing even slighty more than was necessary was completelly out of the picture. I don't really remember which one was Jamie, if you help me remeber, I'd be able to tell you how it ended.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Whats the difference btw normal game and compressed? Is the quality lost? I got the compressed and the screenshot folder still has images in 1080p, which is my viewing rez.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Bruh, even MC had choice to realise, but apparently decided to do exactly nothing with that knowledge. Another thing that shoul've been addressed within the ending, but Ptolemy didn't care.

Yeah, ending was extremally dissapointing. Every 'relationship' besides Alex was "concluded" with one scene with few dialogues and that was it. Like, you know, dev did exactly bare minimum to write somehow logical ending with somehow concluded threads, but doing even slighty more than was necessary was completelly out of the picture. I don't really remember which one was Jamie, if you help me remeber, I'd be able to tell you how it ended.
mechanic lady

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Also I missed Jamie content completely. I checked her scenes with the mod and they look great. Can anybody tell me if she is mentioned in your ending? Is she a serious love interest and can she get pregnant?
I'm bad with names. Jamie is the short haired thief/informant with a twin brother right?

If so then yeah she gets a bit of ending love. Figuratively.

She's on vacation with her brother, but she has a phone call with MC making it clear they are still a thing and she can't wait to see him when she comes back home.

So if this is truly it then I admit i'm a bit disappointed and just reaaaaaaaally hope there's a sequel to tie off some of these loose ends properly.

But all in all, it was still a heckuva ride even if the ending was a bit...lacking.

MC shoulda been a werewolf. I'm just sayin'...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Jamie is the short haired thief/informant with a twin brother right?
I believe you're thinking of Alice? The short blonde who told the MC "Gently" when they had their tryst.

Unless you choose early in the game to rob the poker game rather than use Alex's family jewelry, you see very little of Jamie, but she's the older car mechanic in the chop shop, you (I think) first meet her there?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I tried all my playthroughs and the endings played out exactly as with the last version.
I wonder what those people telling everyone that the "real ending" was still coming are thinking now.
As it is, my post from the previous release still stands.
I loved the game, I like many of the characters, but this ending left so much open and unanswered and was so disappointing for all but Izzy and Alex, that I can't give it a more enthusiastic response than: "meh."

I'm so bummed that Nerysa didn't get more scenes and my waifu Alice was sent away.

May 5, 2018
So was Izzy and Alex sisters? Was MC their brother? Otherwise, why is there an incest tag?

So no harem? *smashes phone on the ground and jumps on skateboard*
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

But for real... couldn't we see a little more with the side characters?

Also, Alex should've been way more emotional when learning her father was sentenced to life in prison. She cares about three things: MC, Izzy, and her father. She's also used to getting what she wants. Call it being spoiled. Call it determination. Call it what you want. Regardless, she would've not have taken it like that.

All I saw was the Thing get defeated by Izzy before MC was 'judged'. Was there anything else on another path? Who was the 'god'? What's a Cherubael?

You made a good game, dev. Unfortunately, you don't understand that harem is the one true ending. lol.
I hope to see a new game of equal or higher level quality soon. (Hopefully it will have a harem)
Cheers, mate.

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The random images of Alex being pregnant are still popping up in this version, but nothing is ever mentioned about her being pregnant. Is there a trigger for this? Can she actually be pregnant in the ending? Has anyone looked in the code? I'm just curious if the dev considered having her be pregnant at the end and then abandoned the idea or if the trigger just isn't set right.

Also, yeah the "ending" sucks. It's pretty much as dismal and under developed as the "Haley's Story" ending and I am definitely sensing a terrible pattern.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The random images of Alex being pregnant are still popping up in this version, but nothing is ever mentioned about her being pregnant. Is there a trigger for this? Can she actually be pregnant in the ending? Has anyone looked in the code? I'm just curious if the dev considered having her be pregnant at the end and then abandoned the idea or if the trigger just isn't set right.

Also, yeah the "ending" sucks. It's pretty much as dismal and under developed as the "Haley's Story" ending and I am definitely sensing a terrible pattern.
Yes, there are 2 versions of the ending (at least, the boss ending; not sure about the other ending): 1 were she is pregnant and 1 where she is not. I believe it depends on if you get the pills for her, but I have not looked at the code.
The random pregnant images are bugs from the last update, but I guess they have not been fixed yet (if ever).

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Unofficial android port:
Alexandra apk [v1.0][Walkthrough+Gallery MOD]
download

Special thanks to wurg & JokerLeader for their Mods.

my discord server for bug report-
Thank you...very much....i hope this will not be same as what "Ceb" makes android version with walkthrough mode..I was played his android walkthrough mode in there the middle of the game as the sex animation start the whole game was crushed and screen goes black everytime in his made version..

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes