Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I kinda hoped for a more dramatic ending where the PC was killed/took all the blame and Alex took over all angry and pissed.

I feel like lots of Devs who work on a Game for that long just get tired of it and want to finish it off to be done with it.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have a problem. I never told Alexandra to take the plan b pill and at the end she is not pregnant. Also, some renders pop up that she is then next scene she is not. Is there a fix that I don't know. If somebody brought this up already and it was answered I could not find it. Sorry.:oops:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have a problem. I never told Alexandra to take the plan b pill and at the end she is not pregnant. Also, some renders pop up that she is then next scene she is not. Is there a fix that I don't know. If somebody brought this up already and it was answered I could not find it. Sorry.:oops:
Yup think your game may have messed up somewhere because on my play through Alex is pregnant.
Not only that but so is Isabella :oops:
Alexandra.png Isabella.png
I haven't had the render issue you mention'd .
Of course they could be just pillow's stuffed up their top's :unsure:but I suspect it's more of a bun in the oven :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EJW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Of course they could be just pillow's stuffed up their top's :unsure:but I suspect it's more of a bun in the oven :devilish:
well mc never gave izzy a morning after pill after their "date" in her special place nor later, for alex it was optional once and 2nd time it was forgotten due what was happening and not even mentioned later.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I guess Izzy's pregnancy is not avoidable, while Alex can be prevented with the pill. At least that's how it worked out for me.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
... he loses interest half way through... Then add in mediocre shit endings...
But, somewhere about half way, he always loses focus and this is what happens.
Unfortunately that's pretty common.
I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer stories with no ending over the those with really bad ones
(I'm not sayin this one should've been abandoned, that's my overall opinion :) ).

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 1428579
Alexandra [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod [Completed]
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, Increase or decrease Text Size, and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For v.099 see Pic 3, I didn't highlight the choice but I have left a note in the game to let you know what the choices will do.
Note 2: Fixed the WT Mod not showing the best choices.

Download: - - ANDROID

Android port Made by cebs
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Here's my unofficial android port of Alexandra v0.99.9
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod and wurg Gallery Mod

Download
Mega

Need new update

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
My main regret, no feminine cop path (even if you killed her stalker companion)
Even if you submit to the Thing, Isabella Dream double will save you.
I'm not knowledgeable enough in WH40K, but Cherubael is a demon linked to an inquisitor, Slanesh was named, daughter of Malice was also used. Does the occult part makes more sense to somebody?
PS:thanks for the end anyway, any end is better than no end at all.

Last edited:

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Was the ending great, idk i'd go that far. But it was good. The conflict was resolved. The MC has the two main girls and will be the new head of family. We don't need the author to tell us Alex and Izzy
. . . he's given us enough clues to know that they are.
The only iffy thing was the whole Thing backplot (guessing just a nod to Warhammer to help explain his rage but who knows). And we can imagine what we want with the side girls cuz that's just what they are side girls, but we've got a sense that Alex will allow it. Too many people want to be spoonfed imo.

edit: And just a side note. Endings are the hardest part for me at least to write. Life doesn't wrap things up in a nice bow and ending in stories that try that seem too contrived imo.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I believe you're thinking of Alice? The short blonde who told the MC "Gently" when they had their tryst.

Unless you choose early in the game to rob the poker game rather than use Alex's family jewelry, you see very little of Jamie, but she's the older car mechanic in the chop shop, you (I think) first meet her there?
Ooooh my mistake.

Though I think you still get scenes with the car mechanic girl even without the jewels.

Back when I thought the choices actually mattered(lol) I was maintaining two saves. Once where I robbed the pker game and one where I used the jewels. Every update i'd play one normal and one fast forwarded an never noticed a difference in terms of sex scene content. At least none I actually remember.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Was the ending great, idk i'd go that far. But it was good. The conflict was resolved. The MC has the two main girls and will be the new head of family. We don't need the author to tell us Alex and Izzy
. . . he's given us enough clues to know that they are.
The only iffy thing was the whole Thing backplot (guessing just a nod to Warhammer to help explain his rage but who knows). And we can imagine what we want with the side girls cuz that's just what they are side girls, but we've got a sense that Alex will allow it. Too many people want to be spoonfed imo.

edit: And just a side note. Endings are the hardest part for me at least to write. Life doesn't wrap things up in a nice bow and ending in stories that try that seem too contrived imo.
I appreciate endings are tough and a rarely fully satisfying. And you'll never tie up every plot thread. But this left soooooooo many threads untied I HAVE to believe he is planning a sequel.

To not address the occult elements at all is just....wow. Why is Izzy like MC? Why can Alex calm them both? What's the loopy girl's connection?

Was it ever confirmed who targeted Izzy and why?

We never recover Alex's jewels/deal with the politician's dead son(depending on your path).

No H Scene with the cop lady even though you get a kiss teasing the possibility.

I could keep going if I did not need to go to bed for work. Suffice to say ALOT has been left on the table here. Like...alot-alot.

Only because soooooo much has been left unaddressed do I keep some optimism that all that is intended for the (theoretic)sequel.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
The Game is decent a solid 3 of 5 Stars!

The Reasons for this are like any other said. The Scenes of Some side Girls werent completly Finished. They are only teased alot.

Narysa was teased, Emma too. Some Sidekicks have only One Scene. Its okay but one more Scene for every Sidekick would expanded their Story a bit more. When you start something at least try to end it a bit better next time. It isnt that bad , the Characters were nicely written. But you know if you give us something with a voltage, then we lose our patience and think at the end. Why isnt there a End with some of the Sidekicks.

I guess Alexandra and Izzy got enought content overall. I guess a bit more Izzy Backstory would be better. But this is only a small Critique Point.

Story was a solid Mafia Story. It wasnt bad at all. It was quite good. I dont compare it to other Mafia VN Romance Stuff because every game feels alot different as the other.

But Overall it was good. And decent. Writing was good too.
Please make a Sequel, I can only say you know your basic Points that are not so good. So you can now Improve from this Points we are all talking about and this will help you alot.
Like my Old man Used to say, Make Mistakes first to Improve alot from it!

So good Luck if you plan a Sequel :)
And Thanks for making this Game.

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
In my Opinion the ending was bad because you couldn't get two of the side girls wich was acceptable but why even make it seem like you could, like most choices in this game they were irrelevant and everyone talks about the loose ties that are left behind and i could not agree more in my opinion its sad that a game that was so long in development as this ended this way.
Disappointing I hope the creator makes a second part or re-writes it .

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes