Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The plot of this game is very spectacular but the ending was very ugly, will there be a second season or is the story ending there?
i have never see the ending. but i hope this dev make nothing more! take money for open world change to VN and is your problem you like or like not... sorry no way for this dev

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
no more thanks. After the Change from Open World to VN i have cancel my support and i now not missing this game. I dont like see the endings. I know is poor, but i lost the interessting on this game in VN version. Yes i have play this. But i have only Hate the VN version.... You can keep the ending.... is poor i know.... but take money for open world game and change is poor to.... Thanks to Dev! is cheating!
I don't think this was ever a sandbox/open world game. I played this a long time and gave up after Izzy got attacked and it was never what you said during that time. Always a VN.

Nov 2, 2019
I don't think this was ever a sandbox/open world game. I played this a long time and gave up after Izzy got attacked and it was never what you said during that time. Always a VN.
Unless my memory is failing me (which is possible), there was originally an open world aspect, or at least one seems to have been planned. That's why Dima gives you the long list of chores (make collections, train at the gym, train at the firing range, separate burdened vehicle owners from their conveyances, talk to his pet cop) near the beginning of the game: which tasks will you spend your limited free time doing? Which skills do you need to develop in order to reach the endgame successfully?

Like it or lump it, it ended up as a VN (and in desperate need of a 1.0.1 version with all of the typos / wrong speakers / HUGE portrait of a character in the epilogue).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Unless my memory is failing me (which is possible), there was originally an open world aspect, or at least one seems to have been planned. That's why Dima gives you the long list of chores (make collections, train at the gym, train at the firing range, separate burdened vehicle owners from their conveyances, talk to his pet cop) near the beginning of the game: which tasks will you spend your limited free time doing? Which skills do you need to develop in order to reach the endgame successfully?

Like it or lump it, it ended up as a VN (and in desperate need of a 1.0.1 version with all of the typos / wrong speakers / HUGE portrait of a character in the epilogue).
Those were all part of the VN. But, doesn't matter, this game went to shit after Izzy was attacked and I dropped it. Now, reading what everyone posted about the endings, I'm glad I dropped it.

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Whose bright idea was it to let the MC brutally murder so many defenseless men with minimal provocation? Really disturbing and you're never given any choice to do anything different. Like I get that people love the cliche of MC "hulking out" and it's the cheapest way to show anger issues, but I don't want to play as the real life equivalent of a total unhinged homeless hobo who randomly beats people to death.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Whose bright idea was it to let the MC brutally murder so many defenseless men with minimal provocation? Really disturbing and you're never given any choice to do anything different. Like I get that people love the cliche of MC "hulking out" and it's the cheapest way to show anger issues, but I don't want to play as the real life equivalent of a total unhinged homeless hobo who randomly beats people to death.
Erm it was the Dev's idea it was their story to tell and their way to tell it.
But I'm pretty sure I remeber at the pool house area with Dima that you wasn't forced you did have a choice not to Hulk out as you put it?.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But I'm pretty sure I remeber at the pool house area with Dima that you wasn't forced you did have a choice not to Hulk out as you put it?.
yes there was choice.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Fuck is the point of being in power if you don't get to fuck more bitches?!?
The thing is, organized crime bosses all have their side-pieces. It's part of their status. The idea that minor bosses would disapprove is simply wrong.

The only explanation is that Alex and Izzy wouldn't allow it, if they knew, but that should have been made clear and should have been part of the ending.

The other girls just deserved better than to be side-lined like this.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Any story is someone's story. By that logic, you would never be able to dislike anything or criticize anything, because it was the way the creator wanted to tell it.
If it sucks or makes no sense, it sucks and makes no sense. Jay-zuz, the Twilight novels were told the way their author wanted it, Fifty Shades of Grey was written the way the writer wanted. Someone wanted the Disney Star Wars trilogy to be told their way.
This is a completely meaningless argumentation.

Reactions: DingDongDog
May 5, 2018
The thing is, organized crime bosses all have their side-pieces. It's part of their status. The idea that minor bosses would disapprove is simply wrong.

The only explanation is that Alex and Izzy wouldn't allow it, if they knew, but that should have been made clear and should have been part of the ending.

The other girls just deserved better than to be side-lined like this.
This man gets it.

Although, I will say that it could create some problems down the road. They could become a vulnerability for the MC, and other crime lords could get to him through them - and he can't protect them like he can with Alexandra and Izzy, because Alexandra doesn't want to know about them as she stated earlier.

But ya nah, def could use some elaboration.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Any story is someone's story. By that logic, you would never be able to dislike anything or criticize anything, because it was the way the creator wanted to tell it.
If it sucks or makes no sense, it sucks and makes no sense. Jay-zuz, the Twilight novels were told the way their author wanted it, Fifty Shades of Grey was written the way the writer wanted. Someone wanted the Disney Star Wars trilogy to be told their way.
This is a completely meaningless argumentation.
No Offence but if you wish to respond to my post which is entirely your right to do so.
You could at least try reading the post this was in reply to first
If for no other reason than for some context.
Before telling me that my comment " Erm it was the Dev's idea it was their story to tell and their way to tell it ".
Is in your words " This is a completely meaningless argumentation.
I'm sorry but as enlightening as your responce was.
I simply fail to see what it's relevance is in responce to my post.

Had it been just a random comment that I'd just thrown in to my respone and not the answer to the question.
I would be inclined to agree with you.
However since it was in answer to the question " Whose bright idea was it to let the MC brutally murder so many defenseless men with minimal provocation? ".
I consider it to be a correct and appropriate responce albeit a little sarcastic and not "a completely meaningless argumentation."
It was simply just an Answer to a question there was no deeper meaning to it no philosophy no argumentation.
He asked "Whose bright idea was it" so I told him Whose bright idea it was.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
didn't really like how all the other girls got sidelined at the ending like that and even have them start their own relationships with other guys. that was my only complaint about the ending. i mean Alex is fine with it as long as the MC is discreet about it for Isabelle's sake. we're shown he still makes rounds. can't have him visit his other girls? and all of a sudden the other girls have a problem with being intimate with you simply because you're getting married? they didn't have a problem before hand when they knew you were already taken. it seemed out of character for them.

also, did the dev forget that Alex's dad's aphasia was claimed to be temporary but it was never fixed. also, they forgot that that Alex's dad had an appointment with the doctors to remove his tumor, did they forget that? cause from the looks of it, the cops are withholding him from receiving his medical treatment.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I am a little confused here. Is there Inces, cause the game shows up on tags in search, but the tags on the op don't list it.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
thank you for the spoilers. dont care if some of you like surprises -- hate/skip spoilers. but i like to read spoilers before the end of the game. i have stop playing midways since it feels like lost somewhere.
welp, seems like this one isnt ended like the previous one. but ill give it a go just to seek some fapping mats. prolly still worth it tho :PogChamp:
[snip]
So quit complaining because your particular concern was left unaddressed in a VN YOU PLAY FOR FREE!
true, IM playing FOR FREE. but who are you ordering people around,sir? :KEK:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
thank you for the spoilers. dont care if some of you like surprises -- hate/skip spoilers. but i like to read spoilers before the end of the game. i have stop playing midways since it feels like lost somewhere.
welp, seems like this one isnt ended like the previous one. but ill give it a go just to seek some fapping mats. prolly still worth it tho :PogChamp:

true, IM playing FOR FREE. but who are you ordering people around,sir? :KEK:
Not ordering anyone. But I am pointing out that this is one of (what would you estimate 5% or so?) of the games here that actually provide an ending, and that rather than abusing the dev because someone's pet ending got left out, just acknowledge he actually made the effort to end the game.

You're around a lot, and are no stranger. You're clearly experienced and aware enough to see my point. So why are you playing the troll? Bored maybe? Maybe stirring the pot? Heh - maybe I should feel flattered that you've taken the time to try to yank my chain. LOL. Anyway - you have a good day sir. I wish you well on your way.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Finished.
Plot is good, but there is some plot holes:
1. MC killed a man and left him just like that without disposing of it? I expected it bites his ass later, but no.
2. Why antagonists targetted Izabella instead Alexandra? I expected it to be explained in final, but again no.
3. Over LI just abruptly finished. How Emma and Dima winded up together? Why left Dani's route on "continued"?
4. Why this "Demon" bullshit was added if it doesn't gonna be explained?
5. Anton was one of Boris lieutenant, who should have men under his command, but nobody tries to find that happened with their boss? He disappear after arriving at Boris villa and after this nobody saw him alive and nobody got suspicious of MC?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. that was during gangwar in house so bodies were everywhere.
2. easier target (go kidnap mafia boss daughter and canstart writing last will)
3. - 5. maybe originally dev had plans to add more things but .................

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes