cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
is it me or is it rushed ?
is there alexandra season 2?
girls with no scenes, girls with too few scenes, demon thing unused etc. ...

Reactions: Celulari

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it me or is it rushed ?
is there alexandra season 2?
girls with no scenes, girls with too few scenes, demon thing unused etc. ...
yes a bit (that's why those mini-updates 0.99.x).
not atm and unlikely in future.
girls true, demon thing is finished.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I appreciate endings are tough and a rarely fully satisfying. And you'll never tie up every plot thread. But this left soooooooo many threads untied I HAVE to believe he is planning a sequel.

To not address the occult elements at all is just....wow. Why is Izzy like MC? Why can Alex calm them both? What's the loopy girl's connection?

Was it ever confirmed who targeted Izzy and why?

We never recover Alex's jewels/deal with the politician's dead son(depending on your path).

No H Scene with the cop lady even though you get a kiss teasing the possibility.

I could keep going if I did not need to go to bed for work. Suffice to say ALOT has been left on the table here. Like...alot-alot.

Only because soooooo much has been left unaddressed do I keep some optimism that all that is intended for the (theoretic)sequel.
Vanya targeted Izzy with Anton as his accomplice, The politician's son was dealt with through obtaining dirt on him and then releasing it as a scandal, An H scene with the cop Emma would've destroyed any loyalty with Dima.

IMO Izzy was treated like a third wheel in the M/C, Alex, Izzy throuple which is BS. There were some really good L/I's and I felt sorry for them that they were just booty calls, but seriously the M/C went where his bread was buttered the most.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone think Jasmine is pregnant by the main character?

pretty interesting detail to such a rushed ending
I think she's pregnant regardless of whether you creampie her or not so....ambiguous. Women can...rarely...get pregnant just from a little bit of precum afterall. :unsure:

IMO the whole demon thing was a distraction. The story itself was good enough without that.
Yeah. In hindsight, if that aspect of the story was going to go so neglected, I would have preferred it not be included at all.

Reactions: Macinnes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
An H scene with the cop Emma would've destroyed any loyalty with Dima.
I agree with most of what you put.
But there are two route's concerning Dima.
And although I agree banging the cop Emma would not be a good idea on the good route.
The other bad route has you killing Dima in your rage state so i'm not sure how Dima's loyalty fit's into stoping you from banging Emma then.

Just sayin

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I agree with most of what you put.
But there are two route's concerning Dima.
And although I agree banging the cop Emma would not be a good idea on the good route.
The other bad route has you killing Dima in your rage state so i'm not sure how Dima's loyalty fit's into stoping you from banging Emma then.

Just sayin
Well I never like the whole demon Cherubael thing anyway, so I veered away anywhere I could. I saw Dima as a vital ally so why would I kill him. Besides the ending with Dima and Emma was too funny.

Bralexxito

Nov 14, 2021
The plot of this game is very spectacular but the ending was very ugly, will there be a second season or is the story ending there?

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
oh so another game were the dev went all game of thrones rushed it due to been bored with it and screwing the entire game up ... thx all ill pass on this one and add the dev to the list of ones to avoid

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
no more thanks. After the Change from Open World to VN i have cancel my support and i now not missing this game. I dont like see the endings. I know is poor, but i lost the interessting on this game in VN version. Yes i have play this. But i have only Hate the VN version.... You can keep the ending.... is poor i know.... but take money for open world game and change is poor to.... Thanks to Dev! is cheating!

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes