Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
1. that was during gangwar in house so bodies were everywhere.
2. easier target (go kidnap mafia boss daughter and canstart writing last will)
3. - 5. maybe originally dev had plans to add more things but .................
1. I am talking about the start there MC beat a man to death, left him like this and skip the town.
2. I suddenly remember the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. I am talking about the start there MC beat a man to death, left him like this and skip the town.
2. I suddenly remember the part where Agatha said ones that Boris was "her love" (or something like that) and there was a choice to believe it or not. It doesn't change ANYTHING (MC never tries to learn more about it if you choose to believe). Maybe (just maybe) Vanya knows for sure that Izabella is Boris daughter, but did Boris know that Izabella his daughter? Plot hole.
1. if you mean that mafia guy then he deserved it and it was never returned so again it was something which dev dropped.
2. well dev can't confirm that alex and izzy are sisters due patreon rules but just another dropped plot.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
1. if you mean that mafia guy then he deserved it and it was never returned so again it was something which dev dropped.
2. well dev can't confirm that alex and izzy are sisters due patreon rules but just another dropped plot.
With regard to the guy that the MC killed. He was a criminal. Criminals suffer violent deaths all the time. There was nothing to tie him to the MC. So surprise nothing came back at the MC. Not a plot hole. When you think about it any type of enquiry would call attention to the MC, so no news is good news, and just letting it fade away is perfectly reasonable. Consider how narrowly the knowledge of the killing was kept. There is no way that anyone in Boris' organization would have any reason to tell anyone we're observing further data about that killing.

So again realistically not a plot hole.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Ok, i will go very specific.
Before MC introduced to main characters, there is a summary about him, that he had some problems with his temper and, eventually, he beat some random guy to death. After that, he just left him like this and left town to, where main event starts. (Before he was introduced to Boris family and before his work as gardener)

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
So guys, there's no way to have sex with Emma? You get a kiss, but can't seem to do more, even after eliminating Dimitry. And looks Clara hates you too much too (but she was pretty bangable)

Reactions: Nulldev

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I've played both a good guy & bad guy path. There doesn't seem to be an explanation for Izzy being stalked, is there? Is it just part of the poor ending development? The guy at the beach was solely focused on Izzy, so was the other dude; did they both work for (spoiler) and what was the point of focusing on her?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I've played both a good guy & bad guy path. There doesn't seem to be an explanation for Izzy being stalked, is there? Is it just part of the poor ending development? The guy at the beach was solely focused on Izzy, so was the other dude; did they both work for (spoiler) and what was the point of focusing on her?
No. There are multiple questions, which didn't get answers.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
only question that mateers is that are izzy and alex half-sisters. :p
I really think they are because it wasn't just what she said in the middle of the night. Remember when here & Boris were in the car & she wouldn't say a word to the him? Or all the times she says to the girls " I know what you're doing & it's not right". And Izzy says she never knew her dad, yet Boris takes care of her mom without giving a reason. That's a lot of sister-bread crumbs, lol. Too bad the devs ruined such a great novel with a terrible (incomplete) ending!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really think they are because it wasn't just what she said in the middle of the night. Remember when here & Boris were in the car & she wouldn't say a word to the him? Or all the times she says to the girls " I know what you're doing & it's not right". And Izzy says she never knew her dad, yet Boris takes care of her mom without giving a reason. That's a lot of sister-bread crumbs, lol. Too bad the devs ruined such a great novel with a terrible (incomplete) ending!
or he doesn't like that her daughter sleeps with other woman (he wants grandkids to keep legacy going on).

yes they are ... pay attention to what izzy's mom says ;)
IF i hadn't paid attention i wouldn't have made that post. what izzy's mom says is either true or crazy woman's ramblings.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes