whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I've played both a good guy & bad guy path. There doesn't seem to be an explanation for Izzy being stalked, is there? Is it just part of the poor ending development? The guy at the beach was solely focused on Izzy, so was the other dude; did they both work for (spoiler) and what was the point of focusing on her?
The sense i got was that was Anton/Vanya who hired the photo guys because they knew Izzy is Boris' kid (I realize thats not 100% established, but lets assume it is) and were working recon to kill her so Boris had no heirs, or kidnap her and somehow use her against Boris (hostage, turning her to there side, etc)

Reactions: darthpham

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if they had killed alex then mc would have turned every stone to find killer and after he had found that then ......... well let's just say that it'd not have looked nice.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
I'm looking at the unlocked gallery, and you can tell the game ends quickly with no exploration into the other characters in the game. Other people said there are a lot of questions left unanswered as well? Like Izzy's stalker. This is disappointing.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
The sense i got was that was Anton/Vanya who hired the photo guys because they knew Izzy is Boris' kid (I realize thats not 100% established, but lets assume it is) and were working recon to kill her so Boris had no heirs, or kidnap her and somehow use her against Boris (hostage, turning her to there side, etc)
That's a pretty nice analysis! I hate loose ends, so I'll just assume that's what's up.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Same here on the loose endz. I mean, they could have had like, 3 throw away lones of dialogue from Vanya saying he sent the photo guys. Dunno if the dev jusy stopped short of where he had planned, but it woild be nice if i didnt have to headcanon it.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
how much an LMG costs? asking for a friend :Kappa:not an american so i wouldnt know :LUL:

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Is the ending satisfying? On that note, can someone spoioer me how it ends? Is topped a t 97, which is not way before the game final release but I'd rather not play the last bit if it is all rushed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the ending satisfying? On that note, can someone spoioer me how it ends? Is topped a t 97, which is not way before the game final release but I'd rather not play the last bit if it is all rushed.
mc becomes boss and puts 1-2 buns in oven.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes