Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
I really liked the game at first but for a while now all it feels like is "who is going to sleep where, with who and who dislikes them sleeping together" it's a weird circle of sleep topic?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
For those who hate that huge, red text box, I modified mine to be clear. Just drop it in the gui folder.

Oct 10, 2022
A question about the Dev is likesblondes and ptolemy is the same person? In ptolemy patreon page it says ptolemy finished life with mary but life with mary's dev is likesblondes. So, are they same or there is another game called life with mary?

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Well. Game has a good story and great first half of the game. From the start we are kinda forced into threesome stuff with Alex and Izzy but you have few choices to reject. So, I rejected Izzy in any possible choice except the first one, when she tried to kill MC (there was a choice Kill/Put knife, i chose put knife). And after that choices during first half of the game it was all great, MC had normal motivation and he kinda didn't like Izzy, just how it was supposed to be after my choices. The most weird starts during second half of the game - MC suddenly likes Izzy, they often sleep and cuddle naked (Alex, MC, Izzy) and jada jada. This misplaced motivation of MC kinda ruined the whole atmosphere in the game. But at least MC wasn't fucking Izzy so far. The most shoking was the ending, apparently at the end MC fucks both Alex and Izzy!!! WTF??? What was the point in those choices and possibilities to reject Izzy in the first half of the game? What about players who is not into threesome stuff? So, apparently, whatever you do during the game (not short game I must say) - at the end you are forced into threesome. That was very disappointing and frustrating. I'm not throwing stones, maybe i wrong? Correct me someone if I am wrong and we can end the game without this forced threesome freakshow? Also there was the moment with Agatha (Izzy's mother) when she made it clear that Alex and Izzy are sisters, but this line was never closed in the game, just left on the level of assumptions.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Finished the game and....
1) why the interest in Izzy from Vanya? Throughout the game there's allusions that's there's something more to Izzy but on the end, nothing.
2) what's with the monster thingy? Is it to signify mental illness? If not then wtf is it, in the beginning its somehow linked to MC's fighting prowess etc.
3) Izzy. She dreams about the monster thingy and saves MC from it. What's the connection?

Reactions: mofonistik

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Finished the game and....
1) why the interest in Izzy from Vanya? Throughout the game there's allusions that's there's something more to Izzy but on the end, nothing.
2) what's with the monster thingy? Is it to signify mental illness? If not then wtf is it, in the beginning its somehow linked to MC's fighting prowess etc.
3) Izzy. She dreams about the monster thingy and saves MC from it. What's the connection?
No one knows. The dev rushed the game and there's still a shit-ton of loose ends.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeh, I was always looking forward to that and other story arcs, played to 0.8 or 0.9 (don't remember). When I read that the game was "finished", I couldn't be bother to play the end, knowing that the interesting part was not in it.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Yeh, I was always looking forward to that and other story arcs, played to 0.8 or 0.9 (don't remember). When I read that the game was "finished", I couldn't be bother to play the end, knowing that the interesting part was not in it.
This dev does not know how to do endings, each game they completed they end the same way a rushed look into the future and an abrupt stop without fixing loose ends.

Apr 26, 2021
good game but in the end mc turn into a dick.
bang almost all girl in game and then decide to just continue relation with alex and cut off others.
i mean considering harem path wasn't bad after all.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
good game but in the end mc turn into a dick.
bang almost all girl in game and then decide to just continue relation with alex and cut off others.
i mean considering harem path wasn't bad after all.
No. Your choices made him a dick. My mc did not turn into a dick at all. My mc was tough but a sweetheart who was loyal to alex and izzy.

Corathor

May 15, 2023
Loved the game, had a good pace however felt there were a lot of unanswered questions at completion. Who are the angered gods? What exactly was the protagonist and the second girl, how did they become 'chosen', if the half-sister is one, why isn't Alexandra? Why couldn't james' sister see him getting hurt, just a lot of plot that was there for build up but never completed.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Loved the game, had a good pace however felt there were a lot of unanswered questions at completion. Who are the angered gods? What exactly was the protagonist and the second girl, how did they become 'chosen', if the half-sister is one, why isn't Alexandra? Why couldn't james' sister see him getting hurt, just a lot of plot that was there for build up but never completed.
Warhammer gods I think.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes